MV Agusta Forum banner

Brutale Handlebars

11K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Monster Arrow 
#1 ·
Has anyone switched out the stock handlebars for a Brutale? I'm looking for a more agressive look even if that means sacrificing some comfort. Any recommendations? Pictures?

Thanks!

#8 ·
Sorry for the late reply....The holiday weekend got the best of me having to do my "honey-do" list and dealing with my two young girls. Thanks for everyone's input. I'll definitely will check out Sydney 910R's gallery for some ideas. We'll see where this goes...

#10 ·
If you want aggressive bars go with bars from a Ducati streetfighter.
There's a set of streetfighter bars for sale in the classified section on this forum (not mine).
The SF bars are even more aggressive than the monster bars, I swapped out the bars on my sf for monster bars to get a little more relaxed.
If I were doing a lot of trackdays this the bar I'd get.

#14 ·
I've got Rizoma bars on mine and they don't foul the tank or the intakes, the clearances between the switchblocks and the intakes is tight but doesn't touch. I have also ridden a brutale with SF bars which were lower again than the Rizomas but they were dearer and they did foul the intakes.

I didn't like the stock bars at all, they were too high for my liking, I've found the Rizomas excellent and haven't found them to be uncomfortable at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.