MV Agusta Forum banner

Seasons Greetings All

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  mv2envy 
#1 ·
2010 was a great year and Me and my Family would like to thank everybody who made this dream a possibility. From the Coaches who taught us how to ride, to the MCRCWA who organised it all, and all the great people who has helped with spares and encouragement through the year.
I have to thank my wife Liesl, because without her support and encouragement, none of this would have been possible, you and the kids are the best.
Also thanks to my fellow Competitors, for keeping it clean and making it a great experience all round, we will do it again next year and hope to see all of you there.
Thanks to our supporters both from Australia but also from all over the World, so much appreciated guys and girls, would be great to one day meet all of you.
Sponsors and everybody who have donated time, spares and fund's, we as a family and team are ever so grateful, we hope to find next year still full of support, wisdom and great friendships.
Have a Great Festive Season, and keep safe, where-ever you are, whether you celebrate Christmas and New Year or not, have jolly great time.
Forever Grateful.

#2 ·
2010 was a great year and Me and my Family would like to thank everybody who made this dream a possibility. From the Coaches who taught us how to ride, to the MCRCWA who organised it all, and all the great people who has helped with spares and encouragement through the year.
I have to thank my wife Liesl, because without her support and encouragement, none of this would have been possible, you and the kids are the best.
Also thanks to my fellow Competitors, for keeping it clean and making it a great experience all round, we will do it again next year and hope to see all of you there.
Thanks to our supporters both from Australia but also from all over the World, so much appreciated guys and girls, would be great to one day meet all of you.
Sponsors and everybody who have donated time, spares and fund's, we as a family and team are ever so grateful, we hope to find next year still full of support, wisdom and great friendships.
Have a Great Festive Season, and keep safe, where-ever you are, whether you celebrate Christmas and New Year or not, have jolly great time.
Forever Grateful.
lets have a coldie on that,cheers,ho ho ho.:yo::yo::guitarist

#3 ·
Merry Christmas Donsy to you and your family :), and everyone else too :drummer: :guitarist
Thank you Dons, for when I have asked for help from you during the year as well. Your a champion :yo:
Keep up the racing, and posting results, I/we like to follow :f4:
Above all else, have a safe festive season :friday:

Rob :moped:

#4 ·
hahaha

Merry Christmas Donsy to you and your family :), and everyone else too :drummer: :guitarist
Thank you Dons, for when I have asked for help from you during the year as well. Your a champion :yo:
Keep up the racing, and posting results, I/we like to follow :f4:
Above all else, have a safe festive season :friday:

Rob :moped:
Cheers Rob, see you are getting quite adapt with the smilies.
Glad you got the fairing side panel okay : ). Glad to be able to help some-one else for a change. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.