MV Agusta Forum banner

mv in canada

891 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  bikesinmud 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm excited to see that mv has finally opened up to our market here, and I am wondering if this will just be motorcycle sales? In the past ,(can scootercorp) really dropped the ball with the aprilia line , For example, giving out dealerships to backyard operations without even a real mech. on staff .(Let alone a factory trained tech.) I have lost faith in most shops around here and haul my ducs. down to vegas to see irish mike for all service. The other issuses will be taking my mv to the track or putting some serious kms on it, will there be parts availiable,,, or can I expect the song and dance I usually get. I know parts will never be as abundant as the jap variety but will it be within a 5 day window? These are the facts I know
canadian bikes will be euro spec,
there is no factory trained techs as of yet,
sales are struggling in us,
there will be about a $4000 price markup from us bikes,
dealerships have not been awarded.
please motovan take care of us and out beloved artwork we call mv agusta. we need boutique shops, with parts,gear,and knowledge of the brand. and all things italian. :blah:

#3 ·
I agree as well, all my parts for my ape come from AF1 in texas. I can get stuff in days from them. Service, well lets just say that an Aprilia is very easy to work on, I hope the MV's are as easy. Price that are listed on the new CDN site are pretty much in line with the US, but I betcha they won't be bringing in that many for the first year as the interest/demand will be high, that keeps the prices up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.