MV Agusta Forum banner

750 F4s exhaust info

777 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Links F4 
#1 ·
Hi guys new to all this, so sorry if this topic done to death. Have had a bit of a dig around but can't find exact info I need. I am thinking from my reading of previous threads that my 2002 Australian delivery 750s has no cat converter in its mid pipe is this correct. Also am currently looking at a set of Silmoto carbon slip on cans noticed a bit of info around but not much detail any advice re fittment or need to rejig the ECU cheers.

#2 ·
Yup your right our bikes were produced pre cat regulations thankfully.

The aftermarket pipes are a straight fit, just remove old ones and fit the new ones. I'd check with who your getting the pipes off to confirm they come with a new ecu chip too, this seems to be the norm with aftermarket pipes.

Your Silmoto pipes will look and sound tip top, be sue to post a sound bite when youv fitted them.

#3 ·
If you don't get a chip with the pipes you could consider a PCIII set up with a custom map to get the best out of the set up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.