MV Agusta Forum banner

almost time to be reunited with the Brute

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  john224 
#1 ·
Well,

After being gone for 5 months it's almost time for us to go home, I can't wait to see the family and ride the Brute around.:brutale:
here's some pic at the office, it was taken from the tanker operator after we took some fuel.

Attachments

See less See more
#10 · (Edited)
Thanks! Yeah, it's quite a dream...fly the Brute to work, fly the pointy nose at work
:naughty: I'm working on that...:f4:...lurking around for a "needing TLD" F4 for full time track duty :yo: I might need to sell a kidney, but it will be worth it...

Dingo and BrutaleLuke - We were in Darwin a few months ago, second time for me down under (country...) and it's always a good time, thanks for the well wishes. I'll find a way to go to Sydney before I retire for sure!

b42day- The jets are marked by order of seniority but we fly all of them. There is no specific jet you are assigned to, but if you are referencing the seat, I would be where Skull is...and I have a few friends who fly for Conti as well :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.