MV Agusta Forum banner

frightning picture, nsfw

3K views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  RobP 
#1 ·
#22 ·
I'm smiling because rarely am I the skinniest guy in any picture.....:naughty:

......or the best looking......:)

#7 ·
Speaking from a strictly scientific perspective this looks to to confirm, once and for all, that wearing sunglasses may be correlated to hair loss. :)

The ultimate challenge: Use that picture as the desktop background at work for two days next week.

#15 ·
ewwww. I just threw up in my mouth a little. :laughing: Good times at Little Tally huh? :f4:

#18 ·
And if you look closely, everyone has their arms around eachothers shoulders, but Randys right arm seems to be going down, onto Chucks ass!

#20 ·
Randy is sooo happy 'cause I just farted on his hand.....

(P.S. I was cited for visual harrasment at work the other day when I used this as my desktop background...)

#23 ·
Kidding aside......that was a great day! Other than Carl's unfortunate accident, we all had a great time. The shot was spontaneous with Ade, Chuck and me planning to show just how sexy bald men could be, and then Elton jumped in with all that hair........:)

#25 ·
So are Ade and Rand really that small or is Elton just a strapin' hippie?

And who's idea was it to start taking off clothes? For future reference the only time it is acceptable for four half naked men to be embracing each other is either a cage fight of some sort or... well I cant think of any other acceptable scenario..

FWIW I think the taking off the clother suggestion either came from the hippie or the Brutie rider. The Hippie rides a F4, so I am leaning towards the Brutie rider :stickpoke

#26 ·
So are Ade and Rand really that small or is Elton just a strapin' hippie?

And who's idea was it to start taking off clothes? For future reference the only time it is acceptable for four half naked men to be embracing each other is either a cage fight of some sort or... well I cant think of any other acceptable scenario..

FWIW I think the taking off the clother suggestion either came from the hippie or the Brutie rider. The Hippie rides a F4, so I am leaning towards the Brutie rider :stickpoke
If you've got so many dahamn questions, get your ass over here next year and find out for your own dahamn self......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.