MV Agusta Forum banner

Painting My F4 History

3K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  DarkSuedeStar 
#1 · (Edited)
Applying some HDR imaging techniques on the very special F4, I enjoyed a trip down memory lane.

Picked up the first F41000S in Colorado. It took the sportbike form and function bar to new heights if you ask me...

Smitten with the thing, I would ride it everywhere regardless of season, and it always overdelivered regardless of season...

Ahhh but... I can have weak knees and willpower when it comes to a new model and I sold the sweet 1000S for a sweet 312R...

The love affair continued, whether being intimate with it at speed, or simply just staring at it...

Well, after five years of an intense relationship, I let my eyes and heart wander towards another "model". Needing funds to secure this new relationship I sold the 312R to a riding friend in California. Within a year I knew there was a void and that only one thing could fill that void. I've learned there is nothing like it...

It roars down straights like a jet on a carrier deck...

When there are bends in the road it enters into a handling zone few others can match...

And finally, it is willing to pause and wait while it is painted. Here's to the mighty F4!

See less See more
#14 ·
ahh ha, thats cool when it comes to all these gadgets and things I'm extremely uninformed, i only have a work laptop and as such can not down load anything from the NET ( probably a good thing!! ) so i can only play in MS Paint which i know Groper is the king of!!

at least i could sort of tell it wasnt a real painting lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.