Your Input - Samco Hose Kits For F4 and B4 - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-24-2010, 01:28 PM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

Your Input - Samco Hose Kits For F4 and B4

Hi Folks - I'm legitimately interested in your input, thinking of bringing in Samco Hose Kits for MVs, in the case of the F4, purely intended for improvement of the cooling system, in the case of the B4, cosmetic and cooling improvement. I'm trying to gadge demand, I sell quite a bit of the Muzzy Fans and Improved High Output impellers, thought this might be a good addition to addressing the cooling aspects that we are seldom concerned with. I have chosen Samco because I am convinced it is the best the market has. Look forward to your input!

Thanks a bunch!

Alex

GP Racing - Gutsy Performance, Inc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

916 276-1080 cell
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-24-2010, 01:54 PM
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
I don't think the hoses improve cooling at all, but no doubt they do look cool. If you do it, you may want to sell them with hose clamps. The stock click-r clamps will only barely work. They are a damn tight fit since the o.d. of the samco hoses is ever so slightly larger than the stock hoses.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-24-2010, 01:55 PM

I'm not so local to you, but I can vouch for Samco being the only replacements I'd consider. I've fitted them to other bikes to replace tired hoses. Both quality of the parts (exact match so no mods/fiddly fitting needed) and also the looks are spot on.
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-25-2010, 08:01 AM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

Thank you Lucky and Carl for the feedback... Much appreciated!

Alex

916 276-1080 cell
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-25-2010, 08:12 AM
lee

I put Samcos on both my Tambo and Tri. No question about the bling factor but not sure about the cooling. Somewhere I read that the silicone hoses transmit more radiant heat to cool the fluid but I'm not sure I buy that. But substituting alu tubes for rubber hose will, IMO, help the cooling.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-25-2010, 08:45 AM

Hey guys,

No hard feelings Alex, but with less than half of the money I had my plumber Jim working on my F4.
I do not think that is a plumbing problem.
On the other hand, replacing the fans and the water pump will lower the temperature a few degrees.

Thanks and happy Thanksgiving guys.

Eduardo

Last edited by edumelfi; 11-25-2010 at 08:53 PM.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-26-2010, 01:03 PM
Established Member

Samco for sure
Had them on my Ducati 916
Looked good as well as feeling assured that there would be no quality issues
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-26-2010, 04:54 PM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

Thanks for sharing your experience... I am more confident about our choice to only carry Samco.

Much appreciate it!

Alex

Alex

916 276-1080 cell

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode