MV Agusta Forum banner

Some new garage memorabilia

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  simcity 
#1 · (Edited)
Just picked this up via ebay-

The tv its by is 52" so this signs no slouch

It's an old dealer sign and lights up too !!!!!

Not sure if its sheer tat or pure class

Either way its going into the F4 shrine along with other one off MV memorabilia bits iv collected

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks all,

Hek knows what shite was on tv, coach carter i think....

Glad you like it Jason, im going to ask you to wire it im when you come up for the nec bike show :)

It looks the nuts when its switched on, will be sure to post another image when its on the wall and include the mv show room logo stand iv got too.

#9 ·
Yup winter blues setting in already ggggrrrr

Re track days, they are a cinch, just be careful if your taking your pride and joy Mv

Drop me an email to James@jamesbrewergardens.co.uk and I'll be happy to give you the low down

This was taken by me at my very first track day earlier this Year, the bikes an rs250, perfect track day weapon, 70bhp & 115kg's, out drags 999's down the straight at mallory and out brakes any 4 cylinder into any corner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5h6z3-Szu4&sns=em

#11 ·
So you'v seen the sign

I presumed it was a dealers initials ?? The only cpl iv found are car tuners ....

It's got me beat really

So come on then, what's your history with the sign and what do the initials mean ??

#12 ·
Hi,

Yes saw the eBay advert and the associated Q&A where the seller pointed out the CPI initials when the sign was switched on.

Sorry mate, that's the limit of what I know!! You'll def know much more about its providence than me.

Looks like an interesting find though. I guess if you can date it approximately, then its a case of establishing known MV dealers at the time. Looks very much like something a dealer would have rather than a tuner but you never know.

Good luck with the history search and enjoy it. Very nice

Cheers
Sean

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.