MV Agusta Forum banner

F4 and brutale rear sets are different

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Carnage 
#1 ·
Yes, the look almost exactly the same. But the lower arm on the Brutale is shorter and uses a different part number than the F4.

I never noticed that.

#5 ·
Are these "large packages" you refer to tank bags full of depends?

Brutale riders are much more accustomed to the annual prostate exam, F4 riders on the other hand don't have a frame of reference.

But don't take my word for it, look at the smilies:

:brutale: <-- The Brutale rider naturally assumes the "ass up" position...

:f4: <--...while the F4 rider is clearly assuming the "about to mount" position.

It is just nature Carl, just nature...

#10 ·
Like the comment 'CAG', Brutale riders don't like bending over

Bless, poor old inferm Brutale riders,

Must be hard hanging on to the Brut' when a practical, no need to bend over diesel runabout seems the best option to collect the pension

#11 ·
I'm glad Rob is back from his community service obligations. He looks good in an orange jumpsuit.....

I'm also glad that Carl's taking the lead defending the truth about Brutie riders.......

#12 ·
Carl I think the brutie rear sets are different because they are used differently on the bikes. F4 riders use the rear sets when they ride to help maintain body position for weight transfer. Brutie riders use them as a place to rest their feet. Body position on brutie bikes is maintained by a different mechanism

Attachments

#13 ·
Boogie Man: That may be your best post yet! :)

BTW, you look good in those pink shorts.....:wtf:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.