MV Agusta Forum banner

Wish I could get the bike out

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  O-mac 
#1 ·
The woman's out with her sisters for a drink. I'm home from work early. Nothing needs doing.

Man I wish I could get out on the bike for a spin.

Instead I'm sitting here with my arm in a stupid sling waiting for bones to heal and my MV's just sat in the garage waiting...

I've been fine with it the last month but tonight it's doing my head in - I want to ride a motorbike!!

#4 ·
Iv just finished a landscape in Bromley, can't be far from you.

Speedy recovery mate and don't rush riding it, it's getting slimy on the roads now.

Mines tucked up till spring :-(

#5 ·
Put your woolley jumper on !

Hi James..So I won't see you blatting up the road to Melton this winter ! ?

I ride the Beemer..It's salt proof...and providing I wrap up well it can be enjoyable...I don't mind cold bright dry days..but I hate when the roads are wet and slippy for weeks..Definitely wouldn't sully the MV in those conditions...

I do however try and get away from UK during the winter....you could very easily lose the will to live..

look forward to the spring and I'll take up your offer to find some good nosh out in Leicester/Notts...:mouthwate

#8 ·
Ha ha guys, well winter riding's not for me.

Iv just got the MV at the moment and there's no way she's seeing salt or damp.

Roll on spring and yeah we will head out on some of the best roads i know and have a jar :)

Is it nearly spring yet :)

#12 ·
Best ride I ever had was a 90 mile dash through the mountains of Connemara..Achill to Galway. It hadn't rained for 7 weeks and the skies opened that morning...Even cars weren't out...Never saw so much water.cascading off the mountains..low black cloud..Just me the Beemer ..the mountains and alot of water...When I got to Galway the sun popped out and I was buzzing.and soaked to the bones !..It was awesome and goes to show even in crappo weather you can have fun..depends where you are..

#13 ·
Lucky, I thought of you several times Thursday. I was wishing you could enjoy my ride. I would love to show you some pics of my karma but apparently they are too large. Strangely appropriate!

I think the karma you are speaking of is still a couple weeks away. I will be spending the month of December in Michigan. Brrrrr.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.