MV Agusta Forum banner

Newbie Alert...Advice please!!

918 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Harvey 
#1 ·
Hi folks, im currently kicking the idea around of buying an MV F4 to keep my Ducati 916 company. im a lover of most things Italian (cars, birds, bikes), not so keen on the Pope...
Im totally new to MV ownership and have hovered around the forums for a while. Can any of you give me some constructive advice about the Marque and in particular the 750? i'd like to know the spec differences from the evo 1 to evo3, and also running costs and issues with the model ie: electrical gremlins, injection system etc.
I love the Ducati twins and nothing will drag me away from Dukes, but the MV has a beauty and charisma all its own, so any help would be thankfully received!

#4 ·
Welcome,

If you are the same funkyrimpler from ducatisti.co.uk, hello, its alan999s here. Cant comment on the 750 but i have replaced my 1098 with a 312r and am really enjoying it. Some really helpful, friendly people on here.

You wont be dissapointed and most of the common problems are well documented on here but seem to be no more or less than any other vehicle, just google bmw s1000 or aprilia rsv4 and you will see that all bikes have their gremlins!

Anyway, best of luck with your search, let us know how you get on.

Al

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.