MV Agusta Forum banner

complete this sentence

3K views 44 replies 33 participants last post by  oldnfast 
#1 ·
When I sit in the garage for hours and look at my MV I think of...

#4 ·
How shitty the wether outside is going to be for the next 6 months.:penguin:

#14 ·
putting a nicely undressed hottie on there and taking some pictures....:naughty:

#20 ·
1. What to improve next.... that's in my budget.

2. Why the Hell did they use so many rubber fasteners that have to be replaced during a service?

3. How long till Andrew or Dave gets a new bike and wants to part theirs out.

4. I need a bigger garage cause I can't move my seat around to look at different angles of the bike.

5. How the Hell could I afford any of Andrews or Daves parts if the chance came along...

This post has been deleted
#22 · (Edited)
Actually I enjoy sitting in my living room gazing at my MV for hours on end while music is playing in the background... thinking, I am in love 4Ever!!! Also...

1. What else can I do to make her happy... maybe more carbon? :mouthwate

2. Perhaps new exhaust? :yo:

3. Flying Alex over and having him paint my bike based on a combination of his and my design mixed together?

4. Hugging and never letting go! :heart:

5. Groper!!! Dude, you cannot be serious?! :stickpoke

Groper, is what we in Oz call a 'shit stirrer' - you read the comment have a laugh & move on.

Being Australian I am assuming apart from being Serious he is also a blue Groper which begin their life as females. As they mature, they go through an initial phase, in which they may be male or female, before developing their adult colouring.

Serious maybe in this phase at present, which one would think is a difficult and confusing time, so we need to cut him a break whilst he "evolves" :)

#26 ·
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I think of the Cat Walk of life. The trend is for toothpick models, always minimal in design and shape. My F4, in my eyes (which is all that matters), is the real deal, voluptuous, full bodied, with curves to die for woman :naughty: Not a bloody Greyhound.

#27 ·
all those poor fools that coulda had a Brutie, but bought a F4 instead......:jerkoff:

#29 ·
Jesus Christ this thing has cost me alot of money

#31 ·
Ahhh, thank you. The hell with using seriousgroper. From now on I'll refer to him as Fatfish. Anyone smell something? Like bad pussy or a fish market? Always wondered what it was when I read his posts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.