MV Agusta Forum banner

First attempt at on board camera footage and editing

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  BG Wells 
#1 ·
#5 · (Edited)
Hi guys it was filmed using a
Vio Pov 1.5 camera set up
These cameras are DVD quality and there what the tv and film industry use you can use them for everything I used is skydiving skiing everything even strapped it to the dog once funny as hell.
It runs of 4 AA batteries and uses a SD card I use 8 gb card and you can film on optimum setting 5 hrs continues film if you lower res settings can be up to 8hrs. I use 3m dual lock moulded clear Velcro to mount to bike I'll post pics of that later so you can see what it look like I've just sorted some other mounting positions I'll show you theses also

www.vio-pov.com

There the beat cameras for these type of things

#6 ·
Hi guys here are the new camera mounting positions I'm going to play around with next time and the equipment I use and how it's mounted

Vio pov 1.5 camera

Low mounted as in the videos shown in first post

Mounted using 3m Dual lock mounlded velcoro

Rear facing position will capture to the side part of rear seat and pipe to give a focal point

Velcro mounts as you can see it's quite subtle and can be peeled off not harming the panel when needed

I call this one rider cam should be interesting

Velcro mounts left in place as before

If any one has any music they can recommend to use as backing sound tracks please post
Many thanks I'll post videos once I get to try them

#7 · (Edited)
Hey I just watched all 3 videos...very impressive...great riding from you and your mate... lovely clear footage and nice roads. Looking forward to more....Sound track...anything by 'Hootie and the blowfish'..how about ('let her cry' or 'hold my hand') and 'Stevie Ray Vaughan' ('Texas flood') Just love it!! Cheers Brian.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.