MV Agusta Forum banner

2010 F4/Brutale in OZ by Xmas/New Year.

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Nathan 
#1 ·
I am happy to report that we will be getting new F4 & Brutales by x/mas or early in the New year.

I don't know who the importer is (and I don't much care), we are getting new MVs!!!!!

How do I know?

I just got this email from Giovanni Castiglioni a few hours ago:

In Australia we just signed a contract with a very good new importer and we will ship the first new F4's and Brutales already this month. I think by xmas or a bit later everything new will be available also in your country.

My passion is laser focused & that won't change - hopefully the naysayers will get behind the brand make sure Australia becomes a mainstay of of MVs export focus.

Forza MV.

#4 ·
Wow a reply from a Aussie!

Hey Rob, Yep, that's what I call a decent source -lol

Isn't funny how when this thread was posted http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33036 (No MV Importer In Australia) it caught fire, panic, heated debate etc.

Now I post about the imminent arrivals of the 2010 F4 & Brutales from a rock solid source and hardly a murmur.

It really does make me wonder what people want - MV's success or lap up the possible failure by feasting in the doom & gloom.

I don't know who the importer is it wasn't mentioned to me & I did not ask - The popular thought is Peter Stevens in Melb - and people are critical of that for various reasons.

I acknowledge that I am the exception - but I couldn't give a crap if Attila The Hun was the importer as long as the MV brand flourishes & our shores are are seem as worthy of export.

#5 ·
I was talking to Phil M in Central Coast Motors on Monday and he has confirmed he has placed an order for a new Brutale for a customer, due to arrive in early Dec.

He'll call me when it arrives - I'll let you know so we can plan a ride to Gosford to see it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.