MV Agusta Forum banner

Couple Vids from Bubba II

986 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Hourglass87 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Sweet!! Thanks Chris, you were hauling A** bigtime there. Lookin' good. Everyone looks good. To bad you pulled in :rolleyes: I knew you'd catch up... hadn't realized you were that close.

I will hopefully get my video up here tonight if I can make my computer act right. Thanks for putting the time in to do this, I found out last night it can be a pain.

#3 ·
It was fun, and the more i played around with the software, the more i realized i could add some text to let everyone know who was on the track.

#4 ·
Nice Vid but you have some one miss labeled. I couldn't make it to the track day. (work sucked that day). I'm not sure who that is that you have as "1fastF4". I have however put in my vacation request for next year so I won't be missing any track time. Thanks for posting the vids for those of us that couldn't make it.

#6 ·
ok guys... here's the video I got off the back of my bike... (if this works) unfortunately I think its kinda the same as GreenEggs&Ham's video, as both of our cameras were mounted on my bike. There is some of fast jimmy and me making our offroad adventure into the grass and a yankee going very fast on a nice white F4 that I must admit crossed the finish line before us.:yo: I did do some nice editing if I do say so myself (first time)... I was figuring out my movie program and went a little crazy but it looks nice & it's shortened it so it's not repetitive. Let me know what you guys think. make sure and watch till the end... Randy has a cameo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.