Some new pics of my F4

3K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  JDS 
#1 · (Edited)
Still gorgeous... :mouthwate

See less See more
#3 ·
Those are nice looking. Great job

#8 ·
Sescond last shot is the best, love them from that angle!

The only thing that dates the MV is the fat area under the seat - all the rest looks as good as ever!!!

#15 ·
#21 ·
Hey Charlie... Good to hear from you!

Glad to see the HP2 Sport still in your sig list. It certainly remains here. Coincidently I defend and note how special the bike is in a message posted yesterday...

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=34624&page=4

BTW, Did you ever watch this Norton restoration bid making the rounds? Very special and touching...

http://www.wimp.com/restoremotorbike/
Hi Steve

Thanks for posting the Norton restoration vid.. That was a really great story with a happy ending !..

You know, I was considering selling my 1969 T120 which I've owned for over 30 years, but after seeing that vid, I think I've changed my mind.. Cheers Man :yo:

With regards to the HP2 Sport issue, your wasting your time trying to convert the unconvertible. However, the bike does looks nicer in the flesh than in photographs.. I like my SPR, HP2 and Ducati's equally, and each of them brings something different to the table when it comes to design and wow factor.. The only common link is the single sided swinging arms..

Maybe, we're all mono sided swinging arm junkies :)

Please let me know more about your book when it's released.. My wife works for the US firm Pearson Publishing over here in the UK.. Who have you used to publish your book ?

John

#16 ·
Couldn’t agree more. I’m in the minority. At the redline the HP2’s tractable 135hp is the perfect amount of power for the street. Sounds stupid, but the boxer everyone loves to hate feels like a beating heart in the HP2. As you’ve eloquently noted, the sum is far greater than the parts. I will check out that Norton piece. I had my Café special out this weekend and it’s still impractical but a 2nd-to-none sensory delight – for 20 minutes before my kidney’s start failing from the vibration. I’m on the prowl now for a ‘73/4 Ducati GT. Alas…the round cases are very expensive. I admire your new MTS - I test rode it and was impressed, but prefer my 1090 RR. It may not look as good as the various Brutale’s I’ve owned, but it’s nearly perfect. Your pics are always great. One day I will ride in the Rockies. Ride safely

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.