MV Agusta Forum banner

New! Have a couple questions.

2K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  Serious Groper 
#1 ·
Whats up guys. My name is TJ from Cincy. I have been riding for a while now and have had many bikes. I just sold my ZX6r (daily rider) and now have some extra cash. I have been browsing on these forums for a while now but never signed up. I just really cant find any information about these bikes! I am looking for something from 6000-7000. I dont even know if I can own one of these. I do not like the streetfighter brutale look, I would like an older F4. Let me know some info or if I am dreaming! Where can I find these for sale? :f4:

#3 · (Edited)
I already checked on here. Most seem to be outta my range. Ebay only has like 5 bikes lol, tried cycletrader within 400 miles and only came up 11 bikes all new. I like the F4, I seen an 04 I think it was. I dont care what size it is really. I doubt I can afford a 1000. I thought I seen a 750 somewhere. Older meaning cheaper lol

Something like this.

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=34332

Not sure if that is a good price or what, not even sure of the sizes they made in that year!

#7 ·
Welcome to the forum :yo:

You may have fairly good luck snatching up a 750 in that price range with the economy in the shape it's in.

#15 ·
The ZX6R's have been good since 2005. The ZX10R has been shit since day one! Its about time they came out with a decent superbike. Im not talking about looks either, talking about performance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.