MV Agusta Forum banner

Why No Brutale 3

992 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Serious Groper 
#1 ·
Dear Admin,

I noticed (yes I know it's been there for a few weeks) that under models there is an F3. Why no Brutale 3?

#4 ·
?

I reviewed the articles for the F3 (enclosed within the F3 forum) and Brutale's are mentioned just as much as the F3, including release dates in 2011. And that includes pictures, granted they are just part pictures. So, what criteria did the F3 meet to get its own Model Tab? Am I sensing favoritism? Is that even a word?!

#5 ·
Hey You flowing question mark the F3 was in real spotted at Almeria in February, a month ago MV Agusta presented first fotos of it and presented the prototype to the dealership two weeks ago. Finally I will see the F3 prototype coming weekend in the factory head quarter in Varese.
Once You can post anything about the Brutalina close to the facts we know of the F3 there will be a space for the B3.

#7 ·
I will have a little camera with me but I fear they will take our phones and cameras to avoid a leak. Same thing they did at the dealers event. And than I think I would not like to piss MV off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.