MV Agusta Forum banner

MV Agusta F4 Stolen in San Fransisco, CA Area

4K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  Harvey 
#1 ·
Heads up guys, link to BARF: http://bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348684

Had his F4 and Rizla GSXR 1000 stolen from his garage in Hayward today. Specs:

MV Agusta Details
- Year and model is 2005 F4-1000
- Fast by Ferracci Carbon Fiber slip on
- Fast by Ferracci Rear set
- Double bubble Dark PUIG Windshield
- Big MV Agusta Logo sticker in the middle of both fairings

2) 2006 Suzuki GXSR 1000
- RIZLA replica 21 piece fairings
- Welded cut Scorpion exhaust
- Arata Rear sets
- Double bubble PUIG Windshield
- Tail end light are falling off from rear plastics

Keep an eye out guys!

See less See more
#2 ·
Both bikes :jsm:

#4 ·
He left his garage door open overnight. This has happened to me many times. I used to think how lucky I am to live in the US, as in "most" places in this country, you can wake up and still have your things intact. I grew up in a third world country, and if you left your garage door open even ONCE, you would wake up with a completely empty HOUSE (not just garage). They'd even take the toilet paper.

Well I hope he finds his bike back... it's not easy to try to get rid of an MV and a Suzuki with Rizzla Fairings, I'll keep an eye out too!

#6 ·
Everyone leaves their shit lying around where I live now in australia. Quad bikes, pit bikes, jet skis, garden furniture, plant pots.

All would be stolen by the local teenagers as soon as your back was turned where I was brought up in the UK. Wouldn't even leave a hose pipe unattended after someone stole the end off one after I took a 10 minute break in the kitchen round the back of my house while i was watering the garden out front!

#11 ·
Bummer I hate thieves of ANY description but especially hate bike thieves, the lowest of the low.

I do hope that the future holds a slow, lonely and agonising death for that POS.

Hopefully the bikes get found/returned.

#12 ·
Shame they don't teach at school you can actually work to get these items.
People who get caught should work in camps to refund it back to the owner and keep working to refund it again to the owner so they really know what it feels like to work and get nothing for it.

#16 ·
Great idea! But crims don't care about restitution, or other peoples sacrifices for success. Crims of this calibur only feel sorry for themselves, especially when they get caught :bandit: Restitiution should come in two varieties. Either money or blood, owner decides :baddeal:

#21 ·
My garage at home is alarmed with the house so if you don't turn the key in the house and open the garage door the house alarm will go off instantly even if the house isn't armed and as an added extra I have wired my stereo into the light switch so when the thief turns the light on he / she gets full blast planet rock in the ear.

I also use Almax chains and ground anchors as I was once told by a traffic cop that physical security should always come before electronic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.