MV Agusta Forum banner

Brutale 3D Logo

20K views 31 replies 17 participants last post by  MVista 
#1 ·
Had some more free time so I decided to make a 3D version of the Brutale On Tour logo. Whatcha think?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
man you are good at those things!! i still have the corse one as my desktop, and the only thing that would replace it is an F4 one!

#9 ·
Amazing :) have you thought about designing one for the F4 :stickpoke

#11 ·
Amazing :) have you thought about designing one for the F4 :stickpoke
man you are good at those things!! i still have the corse one as my desktop, and the only thing that would replace it is an F4 one!

Honestly, I'm not really that artistic, I just re-create what I think is cool. If you guys have a design in mind, I can give it a shot.

#17 ·
That will hold us over for sure.

On a side note, what is the redline on your 675? I had a chance to ride Wa2fast's 600 at Bubba II track day and was amazing at the amount of revs it could take. It made me want to get a dedicated track bike less than 1000cc's but i would like less revs. Totally random i know!

#25 ·
#26 ·
Since these are not my personal designs, we may have a problem. I dont know enough about copyright and/or trademark laws but I would be very cautious about making t-shirts of registered MV logos. Dont want anyone here to get into trouble. I think you can do it for yourself but you cant sell any whether or not you make a profit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.