MV Agusta Forum banner

Superbike (UK) F4 vs. BMW S1000rr

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  cruiser 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
Just reviewed the ride test they did between the 2010 F4 and BMW's S1000RR.

I'll try to scan it later today and post it up....they like the F4's traction control....but they're definitely in favour of the BMW.

Cheers

#2 ·
Hey Tim.

Thanks for the heads up on the article. I’ll get a copy of that sometime today.

I’m not really surprised about the outcome, as the Beemer is the current Darling in the media.

Remember they had that big Superbike shoot out they did earlier this year, and the top three where the Beemer, RSV4 and the F4.

To be honest all modern day bikes are fantastic nowadays, and there is very little to choose from when it comes down to all round performance levels.. It’s all much of a muchness to the average road user.

There’s nothing really out there at the moment that gives me that WOW! must have one feeling when I first saw the original F4. :mouthwate

I’m looking forward to the see what the next generation Ducati’s look like.

If it has the front fairing of the Desmo RR, the seat unit of the KTM RC8, the swinging arm of the Beemer RR, the side fairings of the new F4 and the engine from the RSV4, when it might get my attention.. Otherwise, I’m happy with what I’ve got for now.. :moped:LOL!

#4 ·
Hi - it's the 'Summer' edition for us down under ???

John - yeah it's a bit like that - they do make comment regarding the F4 no longer having the 'wow' factor it once did.

Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.