Recommended MV Servicing in IRELAND - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 12:50 PM Thread Starter

Smile Recommended MV Servicing in IRELAND

If you are ever in Northern Ireland, or in fact a lover of Italian machinery here in Ireland, could I thoroughly recommend MOTOTECH based at Ballinderry near Lisburn. This independent concern is run by Brian Jones T/N 02892650577. Brian is a highly qualified technician of many years experience with a particular enthusiasm for MVs, Ducatis and BMW. Brian has been looking after my F4 for over a year now and I cannot praise him enough. Brian at present can carry out warranty work for MOTO GB the British importers. Mototech are also agents for Power Commander and Brian has a dyno on site. 5 star service by friendly and nice people.
gary dalzell F4 1000.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 01:53 PM

Yep, Brian Jones has worked his magic on my Brutale 1078rr and I definitely can recommend this guy. As a matter of fact I did just the other day to a friend with a Ducati 1098r who needless to say was another satisfied customer.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 03:25 PM

I'll gladly associate myself with the comments of the previous speakers!

Brian is the only guy in the country I would trust my bike with- he was MV trained, and knows his stuff!

Reminds me, a service is imminent.

The older I get, the faster I was!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-15-2010, 08:27 AM Thread Starter

We know your out there in Northern Ireland somewhere

Nice to see that other members on this site share the same enthusiasm for MOTOTECH and Brian Jones. Next step what if some of you guys want to meet up for a run before the weather closes the season. dalzell

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-15-2010, 09:51 AM

New Site Garage
Thumbs up For sure

And I second that all the way from Ausralia
Attached Images

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :

eMial:

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-16-2010, 01:56 PM
Established Member

Yup I agree with all the comments above. You know you are in safe hands when you leave your bike with MotoTech. Brian is a real gent.
Im up for a blast before the bike is put away for the winter months, pm me if your up for it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode