Visited new Texas MV dealer - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-12-2010, 10:20 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Visited new Texas MV dealer

I took a trip down to San Antonio from Austin on Saturday to check out the new MV dealer. I wanted to see the new bike in person and check out what kind of MV stuff they had in stock that I just had to have. As I walked in, I was immediately greeted by 2 very nice gentlemen. They welcomed me and my family into their new dealership. Showing us around the new F4's and then took us on a tour into their shop. Where I was greeted by Steve (an old friend and tech previously from Ducati Austin). They also introduced me to Ben, their tech, who is only 1 of 10 level 3 Ducati master techs in the world. All in all, it was a great experience. Everyone there was very knowledgeable and friendly. It was a pretty busy Saturday, but everyone was still very attentive. It was pretty cool to finally see and sit on the new bike. Can't wait to come back down and take a demo ride, who knows, maybe it could lead to riding the new bike home. We often are looking in from the outside and forget just how complex and difficult it can be to run and maintain a high end bike dealership. We criticize about the things that a dealership lacks and forget about how difficult it is to maintain a small niche bike market dealership in this challenging economy. The reality is, not too many people are buying high end bikes, therefore dealerships are struggling to have enough funds for personnel and equipment to maintain a high level of customer service. From what I see so far, these guys here at Ducati/MV Agusta San Antonio are doing a great job of providing great service and accessibility to our cherished brand of bikes. Perfection is achieved by partnership. Without strong customer support for our dealership and brand, there will be no dealership or brand. Thanks guys (Ducati/MV Agusta San Antonio) for the great job in opening your new dealership and thanks for keeping our cherished MV Agusta brand living strong. My new home to bring my MV Agusta to. Tony.
Attached Images

Last edited by redduck1; 09-13-2010 at 12:50 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 03:17 AM

Nice shop.I wish we had a shop like that here,tha sold MV.We dont even have a importer at the moment.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 11:51 AM

Thumbs up

Great write-up! Great pics! Great guys!

CURRENT RIDE
'10 Ducati Streetfighter S

FORMER RIDES
'08 Ducati Hypermotard S
'06 MV Agusta Brutale 910 S
'01 Ducati 996
'05 Ducati Monster S4R
'04 Yamaha R1
'01 Yamaha R1
'99 Ducati 748
'99 Yamaha R6
'92 Honda CBR600 F2
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 10:25 AM

Send a message via MSN to punisher203
nice shop
i love to have mv dealer some day ^^

01 MV AGUST F4S 750 RED/ SILVER (TRADE IN) (no more)
07 MV AGUST F4 1000 BK/WHT (No more)
2010 MV AUGUSTA F4 stolen 5/7/2013
new 2013 Brutale 1090RR Wht/Gold
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 12:37 PM
Ball & Chain magnet

Send a message via Yahoo to Djester
how did they get the bikes to stay on the walls like that?

If at first you don't succeed, use a hammer instead

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 09:34 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djester View Post
how did they get the bikes to stay on the walls like that?
Magic!
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-18-2010, 11:32 AM
hes

And if you go again you'll see both my f4 and brut as they took them both yesterday for service. I have more time on them than miles without a service so for example doing the 3600 mile service on the brut now at 3100 as it has been a little over a year since i got anything done on her. Getting new tires, water impeller upgrades, etc so they will be nice and ready to ride in a few more days.

As someone said here (and glad I took the advice and insisted) Ben was great help over the phone to accommodate shipping and other details.

Cant wait to get them back here.

The CC is in San Diego with the first service already done and waiting for me to go riding again.

So I am left with the Desmo and my buddies are riding tomorrow. I guess no MV for me this weekend.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 05:57 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hes View Post
And if you go again you'll see both my f4 and brut as they took them both yesterday for service. I have more time on them than miles without a service so for example doing the 3600 mile service on the brut now at 3100 as it has been a little over a year since i got anything done on her. Getting new tires, water impeller upgrades, etc so they will be nice and ready to ride in a few more days.

As someone said here (and glad I took the advice and insisted) Ben was great help over the phone to accommodate shipping and other details.

Cant wait to get them back here.

The CC is in San Diego with the first service already done and waiting for me to go riding again.

So I am left with the Desmo and my buddies are riding tomorrow. I guess no MV for me this weekend.
Let me know if you want to switch, I'll take the desmo and you take my R312.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-20-2010, 12:01 AM
Established Member

Life is full of tough decisions:

post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-20-2010, 09:56 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axecent View Post
Life is full of tough decisions:
Very nice.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode