MV Agusta Forum banner

News: The New Mv Agusta Virtual Museum Is On-line

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  RedB4 
#1 ·
Varese, 9th September 2010 - MV Agusta presents the new "Heritage" section on the official website www.mvagusta.it . MV Agusta enthusiasts can now retrace all the models of the epic motorcycle manufacturer: "road bikes" and "race bikes", respectively production motorcycles and those that raced in the '40s, '50s, '60s and '70s.

The virtual journey begins with the first production model, the "MV 98cc" in 1945, an event which marks the birth of MV Agusta at the factory of Verghera (the location that determines the name MV, Meccanica Verghera). The production of small motorcycles begins with the necessity of collateral post-war activities, as well as to keep workers active pending the revival of aeronautical production. Having overcome the initial difficulties due to the low popularity of the brand, dedication and sacrifices soon led to the first races, thus contributing to market success and leading to countless victories in 25 years (1952 to 1976) in various disciplines: 37 Manufacturers’ World Championships, 38 Riders’ World Championships and 270 Grand Prix victories.

To access the Heritage section of the MV Agusta website click on the link below:

http://www.mvagusta.it/en/heritage/moto-da-strada

See less See more
#2 ·
I try to view the heritage section since weeks. All I can view is the forties. I never ever find there anything to scroll down to the other models. So how do You view the entire heritage section ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.