MV Agusta Forum banner

Has Emoto finally stopped trading ?

3K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  JDS 
#1 ·
#14 · (Edited)
Yep, I have tickets in hand for both MGM in Las Vegas (November) and also the O2 in London next year, should be good. It appears David Gilmour is only attending one gig with roger waters and it has not been decided which concert he will be joining waters on yet.

This may be the last amazing show of "The Wall" as none of us including Roger waters are getting any younger.

As for my comment on E-Moto, I guess everyone is aware from previous of my run-in with e-moto, such a shame they have fallen away haha

p.s. Roger Waters - In the Flesh CD/DVD & Pro's & Cons of Hitch-hiking are a must have for everyones CD / Record collection. Enjoy.

#19 ·
I wish Roy, I wish... We're moving house before Christmas and finances are mega tight at the moment, so we've even stopped getting Friday takeways to try and save every penny..

I'm off to Italy this Thursday with some mates to the Ducati factory for a tour and already feel guilty about how much this short jolly is costing.

Please post some pictures of the gig, as it would be nice to see what we are missing :cry:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.