MV Agusta Forum banner

Finished and almost fini.....

3K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  La Case 
#1 ·
Putted this thread here as it,s F4 & Brutale :conveyer:

My F4 is like i want the girl now :)
The B4 almost......

The F4 i bought bone stock , look at my precious now :drummer:

The B4 i bought last january , and just made a starfighter of it due to Alka....Also thx a lot of people for selling me parts :blah::blah:

Mv Corse line :naughty:

Stars.........

Diamante :smoking:

See less See more
#9 ·
@La Case got the belly pan colours from your bike ;)
Found it so good looking :yo:

@Carnage those wheels make the bike handle totally different , you go from standard star wheels 10.2kg to 4.9kg Bst a pair.It turns much quicker now.When you buy them get Michelin Power pure,s on them and you win 1.6 kg a pair compared to other tires.I have the power pures on the B4 , their awesome :yo:
Brembo light weight wheels like in my Brutale come close 5.6 kg a pair.And i think Alkt.... here on the forum has a pair for sale.

@tremor and jml3p got it from http://www.performanceparts.de/ , they delivered it in only 2 days , but Belgium is next to Germany so.
But their service is great , they delivered the rise bars for my F4 two weeks ago , the next day.Very friendly people on the phone to.
Standard the screen comes in matte black , but i had it sprayed at the same time with the belly pan in the same color as the B4 R tank.

@seaeagle i never drove above 180 km with my brutie , too much wind preassure on my body.And to many speed traps.With the F4 i always ride 200 km + , got it registered in Monaco that helps a lot ;)

#10 ·
@La Case got the belly pan colours from your bike ;)
Found it so good looking :yo:

:) my pleasure :) :brutale::brutale:
It does look good with the red accent on it. We'll have to compare the looks a bit closer next time I am over in Belgium. Normally go to Lauwe but sometimes I go up to Antwerp for diner with some friends..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.