MV Agusta Forum banner

GA MV Dealer

2K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  CAG 
#1 ·
Visited the fine folks in Dahlonega today...our new MV dealer in North Georgia.

Their Lead Tech has just been to the MV school, has been a Euro-centric tech for a quite a while and has recently completed Aprillia's RSV4 training as well.

They have plans for a new building for major service in the future (come on economy!!!), but can take care of pretty much anything in their existing shop.

So I got a good feeling from the visit and look forward to working with them....Oh, and I think they may be involved with the Bubbalicious festivities. :yo:

#3 ·
They're in for Bub II. I met Susan and Anthony last Saturday. They're bringing three bikes to the banquet on Saturday night at the hotel. Very nice people.

#9 ·
Duh.......No. That being said, they do rent Aprilia, Moto Guzzi, and others, and are considering putting a Brutie in their rental fleet. (no kidding)

They considered renting a F4 but decided against it when their insurance company required all F4 riders to wear a pink mankini prior to renting the bike.......:naughty:

....It's bad enough that in order to validate the warranty on all F4 sales, they are required to confirm the sexual orientation (or lack thereof) of all F4 owners.....:wtf:

#5 ·
I think "Display" bikes....like a center piece for the room.

#10 ·
Damn, my mankini is purple.....

#12 ·
Be afraid...:jsm:...be very afraid:jsm::jsm::jsm:

#14 ·
Not for nothing, I called the new MV dealer with a $220 parts order. Their phone was busy. Who doesn't have call waiting these days?

I sent them an email as well. No response yet.

I might as well call Ferracci. At least they answer the phone.

They have posted their winter hours on their website, but the visitor is left guessing about the summer, spring, and Autumn hours.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.