MV Agusta Forum banner

My new Track Bike and neighborhood !!!!

921 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Turbo329 
#1 ·
I'm giddy.

Picking up this weekend. :yo:

See less See more
#2 ·
That looks like some fun!! What are you going to change on it first? From what i remember, the suspension on those things was pretty good for it's time.

#3 ·
Suspension will probably be the first to go. My buddy Pete is a distributor for Elka so I might throw one of those on the rear and get the forks 'Race Tech'd'

Then I'll probably get it jetted and throw on a full system. Maybe some Marvic wheels and that'll about do it.

I can't wait to get her on the road. I was a little skeptical before I parted with the money but now I'm happy I did.

#6 ·
I haven't been this happy since I bought my MV. I've always wanted a ZX-7R but never dropped the cash. I guess now that none of the new bikes strike my fancy it was easier to go for it.

In the past I bought the '03 GSX-R1000 instead of the ZX-7R. That was 'The hotness' at the time.

Then when my Gixxer was Stolen I bought the 999 since I always wanted a Ducati.

Then in '06 I couldn't pass up the chance to get the first MV 1000.

But now, since all these bikes are pocket sized, I'm not blown away by the '10 MV and the Beemer has controversial looks and is due to be upstaged within the next 12 months, I am perfectly content with the 'Old School' Zed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.