MV Agusta Forum banner

Anyone Near Roswell NM???

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  johnyrottin 
#1 ·
Anyone near Roswell NM and could go look at an SPR for me? Don't want to purchase without someone looking at it. Cheers!
John

#3 ·
These western states are mighty big. I'm next door in Arizona, it's several hundred miles from here. I believe mrrosk is in Albuquerque, still a couple hundred miles.

Maybe if you fly in you can get a UFO to bring you and the SPR home. A free medical exam as well!

#6 ·
Yup, hence the free medical exam.

Some years back I was burning across the desert at 110 for several miles when I saw headlights in the distance. 3am, pitch black, no traffic, very few places to enter or exit the roadway. I watched for a few miles but still there. I killed the ignition and ducked in the only place around. I smoked a cig and waited. The lights disappeared in the distance. Still wonder about it.

#7 ·
I wanted to see if someone would be willing to go down and check out an SPR for me. Maybe the seller would arrange a "half-way" meetup for inspection deal. 3139 miles on it so I would expect excellent condition...but you never know hence why I wanted to see if anyone was nearby.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.