Malaysia, a new MV Agusta flagship store has been opened in the Malaysian capital - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-31-2010, 01:08 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Malaysia, a new MV Agusta flagship store has been opened in the Malaysian capital

Malaysia, a new MV Agusta flagship store has been opened in the Malaysian capital city, Kuala Lumpur

Varese, 30th July, 2010 - Mofaz Motosikal Sdn Bhd (Momos), a subsidiary of Mofaz group and exclusive importer of MV Agusta and Cagiva products in Malaysia, has opened a new flagship store in Kuala Lumpur.

The showroom, which is exclusively dedicated to these brands from Varese, is situated in the prestigious area of Taman Tun Dr Ismail. This project is based on the application of innovative minimalism, which underlines the original and distinctive elegance of the motorcycles, the clothing and the special parts created by the Italian manufacturer.

During the opening ceremony, of which more than 250 people took part, the Director of Momos, DatÚ Nik Izani has stated with pleasure that the Malaysian company has already exceeded their target of 40 retailed units in the first months of 2010. Their next objective is to exceed the quantity of 70 units delivered by the end of the year.

MV Agusta Sales Director, Umberto Uccelli, took part to the ceremony. Uccelli stated that "After the opening ceremony of the prestigious flagship store in Seoul, Kuala Lumpur is the second step of the MV Agusta strategic plan of expansion in Asia. Our care for the Far East markets has been repayed by the ever increasing demand for our products and by the enthusiasm of our Malaysian partners. These results have persuaded us to increase our commitment in the development of the Asian market by planning new openings in the coming months".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-31-2010, 04:15 PM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
Derrik....it was a press release from MV Agusta announcing a new "Flagship" store....I'm guessing it's a new locale if not new owners??

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue)
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-31-2010, 07:22 PM

You have got to be fucking kidding me. Malaysians get a flagship MV dealer yet Aussies get jack? Yeah, that makes sense.

Joe - mv2envy
AKA. MV Guy 12345
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-31-2010, 07:49 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to brutaleluke
Quote:
Originally Posted by mv2envy View Post
You have got to be fucking kidding me. Malaysians get a flagship MV dealer yet Aussies get jack? Yeah, that makes sense.
Strange isn't it considering that the population of Malaysia is only 27million, and the GDP would be down on here also. However, me thinks bike ownership is probably 3 times that of Australia? I am also thinking an entrepreneurial Malaysian is involved. That is what is really missing in Australia, entrepreneurs; especially in the exotic motorcycle market!!

BrutaleLuke

"A Tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep"
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-31-2010, 08:24 PM

There is enough of you there to make your voiced heard though. contact MV corporate office and complain! If enough of you call and flood their lines, belive me it will get taken care of.

Anyway, sorry for the thread jack.

Joe - mv2envy
AKA. MV Guy 12345

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-01-2010, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Depends on many different things though.

IMO they need to get the brand working well here in Oz and then build a flagship store. Having a big store doesn't make up for poor support and poor parts availability.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-01-2010, 06:13 PM

If I had to fly to another country to get replacement parts, I would still ride a MV. Its a love thing for me. This brand for some reason has got a choakhold on me and is not letting go. Not that I want it to let go

Joe - mv2envy
AKA. MV Guy 12345

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-02-2010, 05:55 PM

Quote:
If I had to fly to another country to get replacement parts, I would still ride a MV.
I'd like to think i would but i wouldn't.

I like to ride a lot and if the bike was off the road i would be majorly pissed. Nothing is more frustrating than a broken car/bike.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-19-2012, 08:59 AM

In Singapore it's hard to get parts..haiz.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode