Factory Visit - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-22-2010, 04:49 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Factory Visit

Hi everyone

I'm new to the forum so treat me gently! I picked up my 2010 F4 last week so decided to join.

I am travelling to Italy next week and have a few days to kill so I was thinking of taking the factory tour. Has anyone else done this and if so is it worth the effort of getting there from Venice?

Any input would be greaty appreciated. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-22-2010, 06:42 PM

Definitely worth the effort, but call ahead, just don't stop in. Was fortunate to visit three different facilities and enjoyed them all, but the engine plant next to the lake was the highlight. The frame plant was cool as well with the assembly plant being just okay.

Have fun!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-22-2010, 06:48 PM

welcome to the site and yes ( absolutelly worth it ) and by the way Congratulation on your purchase !!! ENJOY your bike.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-22-2010, 11:19 PM

It will be definetly impressive if You can visit the factory. Really nice and commited peoples there in Varese. Plus it would be nteresting how they modified the plant to incorporate the assembly line. Don't forget to take photos and first of all don't forget to post them here.
Another nice point of interest in the region is the Museo GLA Agusta in Cascina Costa, just a at the back of the Milano Malpensa Airport.
Further if You are still there over the weekend July 10th to 11th You should join in at the Moto Club Internazionale di Cascina Costa Meeting. Very impressive event with factory and factory club support.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-23-2010, 12:43 PM

pictures... pictures... pictures of your 2010 F4!!!

~Serge~
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-23-2010, 05:57 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Ummmm I will try to post some svldvc but I'm a bit nervous - I posted a link in my very first post here and got auto-banned for being a potential spammer. BTW thanks to Alvin for unbanning me.

I'm also out of time, I join my next ship in Venice on Friday so tomorrow I have to clean then store my new MV for the next four months. Of course I am devastated................

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode