Bloody typical - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-20-2010, 08:51 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Bloody typical

The weathers nice and I'm 450 miles from my bike. I'm stuck in Hereford visiing the outlaws. Aaaaagggghh! Anyway rant over, if I'm not driving I can fill up on fosters. There's a plus side to everything.

Anyone going to the BSB at knockhill? I'll be there , hopefully on the bike this time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baronvonbombburst View Post
The weathers nice and I'm 450 miles from my bike. I'm stuck in Hereford visiing the outlaws. Aaaaagggghh! Anyway rant over, if I'm not driving I can fill up on fosters. There's a plus side to everything.

Anyone going to the BSB at knockhill? I'll be there , hopefully on the bike this time.
Fosters? the Aussie export beer??
I dont think they can even GIVE that away in Australia anymore.

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 03:07 AM
Yup, they try and palm it off on us Brits these days. I don't drink lager, more of a beer person myself but even Yvonne won't touch Fosters. Sorry Aussies, you might have some great sportsmen and women but that lager isn't exactly your finest hour.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Keep one wheel down!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But.....a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash_Dawg View Post
Fosters? the Aussie export beer??
I dont think they can even GIVE that away in Australia anymore.
Yep.... it's bad. Possibly the worst beer , in the world.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 05:30 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

It's not as bad as carling! Bloody piss water for southern fairies. My usual is jack daniels or a good whisky, but I got a taste for fosters when I done a tour in the Falkland islands. Your not allowed to drink spirits unless your a sergeant or above!! You can get a hold of some it's just more of a challenge, but at 20 pence a can, fosters seems more attractive to a tight fisted jock like me.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 05:47 AM
The Dude

I don't normally drink Fosters, myself, but I must say, I had a Fosters in New Delhi a couple years ago and after some of the domestic brews, it was frickin' awesome.

hey, it happens.

'06 MV Agusta Brutale 910 || '03 MV Agusta F4 750 - Moto Corse Challenge 2 || '05 Yamaha FJR1300A || '04 Honda CBR600RR || '96 Honda XR250 || '90 Honda CBR250RR (MC22) || '89 Honda VT250 Spada

Tokyo, Japan
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 05:49 AM
The Dude

oh, and sorry about the outlaw visit.....

'06 MV Agusta Brutale 910 || '03 MV Agusta F4 750 - Moto Corse Challenge 2 || '05 Yamaha FJR1300A || '04 Honda CBR600RR || '96 Honda XR250 || '90 Honda CBR250RR (MC22) || '89 Honda VT250 Spada

Tokyo, Japan
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-23-2010, 06:38 AM
Established Member

Quote:

At least your bikes on the road, mines a non starter - lol
Regards,
Jonathan
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-23-2010, 07:20 AM
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
Quote:
It's not as bad as carling! Bloody piss water for southern fairies. My usual is jack daniels or a good whisky, but I got a taste for fosters when I done a tour in the Falkland islands. Your not allowed to drink spirits unless your a sergeant or above!! You can get a hold of some it's just more of a challenge, but at 20 pence a can, fosters seems more attractive to a tight fisted jock like me.
I know your not a Southern Poofter, but a pint of JD, come on who you kidding ...

Try a pint of Green King Abbott beer, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoLunch View Post
I don't normally drink Fosters, myself, but I must say, I had a Fosters in New Delhi a couple years ago and after some of the domestic brews, it was frickin' awesome.

hey, it happens.
No wonder you enjoyed a Fosters mate, a pint of piss is better than any of the local Delhi brews.

Hey, what do you think Madonna drinks when she goes window shopping for a new baby in down town Delhi..

EMAIL :
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-23-2010, 07:55 AM

Fosters is like having sex in a canoe..........

Fu*king Close to water.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode