New MV Dealer in Texas - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-06-2010, 11:05 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

New MV Dealer in Texas

The former San Antonio area dealership, KCI International sold out and the Ducati & MV franchise moved to new owners last month. They have a new shop at 12066 Starcrest in San Antonio. It is now called DUCATI San Antonio

There are 4 2009 MVs in stock and they are discounting to move them, 2 F4s and 2 1078 Brutales. Two 2010 1090rr Brutales arrived in crates on Monday.

They have an experienced mechanic and I think they will do great things for MV and Ducati

Brutale 910R

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-06-2010, 11:53 AM

Riiiiight.
Any of the same old guys working there??
Only because they would have the same problems as before, just a new location.

Italian outfit, Rubber, heat, grunting, and you fill the open hole for more?? What's not to love??
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-06-2010, 12:08 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Totally new staff, new owners, new service dept. New website should be up by end of week
ducatisanantonio.com

Brutale 910R

post #4 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-06-2010, 03:00 PM

Wow!
I am now interested :-)
Thanks for the heads up.

Tree

Italian outfit, Rubber, heat, grunting, and you fill the open hole for more?? What's not to love??
post #5 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-06-2010, 06:30 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2MotoMedia View Post
The former San Antonio area dealership, KCI International sold out and the Ducati & MV franchise moved to new owners last month. They have a new shop at 12066 Starcrest in San Antonio. It is now called DUCATI San Antonio

There are 4 2009 MVs in stock and they are discounting to move them, 2 F4s and 2 1078 Brutales. Two 2010 1090rr Brutales arrived in crates on Monday.

They have an experienced mechanic and I think they will do great things for MV and Ducati

Just curious.....how's your MV run in that hot weather. I remember middle of the summer, 105-110 F. 95% humidity when I lived there and it was unbareable. I can't imagine driving in traffic on 281 or 1604 in the mid of summer...

2007 F41000R
2010 Ducati SF
2008 MV Brutale 910 S
2007 Ducati Monster S4Rs
2006 Triumph Speed Triple
post #6 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-06-2010, 09:32 PM

i am good on the loops
all i need to do is make sure i have a good car length in between me and the next car for good air flow (but you know the idiots think this mean you have a vacant space for them to cut into), i have made it up to only 98 on the hottest days.
Of course 10 is great because there is always flowing traffic and the farther you get out of S.A. the cooler the air gets no matter what.
My main problem is coming off the off ramps and to a stop light. i get hot and it takes a while to dissipate the heat.
all in all as long as am on the move i am good.

post #7 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-07-2010, 11:58 AM
hes

Still a long drive for me from Houston. Hope MV finds a dealer around here soon.
post #8 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-07-2010, 04:54 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hes View Post
Still a long drive for me from Houston. Hope MV finds a dealer around here soon.
Hey Hes, who do you use here in Houston?
post #9 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 01:40 PM
hes

No one so far mate. Last time I had to do something to any of my bikes MV still had the dealer here (actually last time they did a job under warranty though they were not dealers anymore but the guys at MV approved that on a one time basis).

So I am hoping there is nothing I need to do to any of them other than oil change.

Now, if I had to use anyone here to get their hands on my bikes, I know Yamaha Houston Motorsport kept the MV mechanic and he is a good guy and a good mechanic. Other than that, maybe the guys at Eximports on 59 but they have no experience over MV.
post #10 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-27-2010, 01:16 PM

No Website

I went to their website and there's nothing there, but address and phone number. When I called, it went directly to a voice mail for someone called "John" (no business name mentioned). Are they open for business?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode