anyone rode down south coast kangaroo valley NSW - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-03-2010, 08:28 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

anyone rode down south coast kangaroo valley NSW

Hi i heard that down south coast theres a nice ride through kangaroo valley...anyone been?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibz View Post
Hi i heard that down south coast theres a nice ride through kangaroo valley...anyone been?
Yep, there's various rides taking in the area - up through Mcaquarie Pass - Robertson & down into Kangaroo valley, out through Berry - via 7 Mile beach , Gerroa, Gerringing , Kiama. Then there's variations of that - depending what you want you starting point to be. Lots of bendy stuff, opens in places nice variety

Where are you from jibz?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MVA - Maserati Vespa
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Agusta
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-03-2010, 11:26 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

menai.. so not too far from south coast
post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-04-2010, 07:22 AM

I driven it but not ridden it yet.
I have family in Berry and Shell Harbour. Its a nice part of the world.

post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-04-2010, 07:32 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

Hey Cashy, as you would have gathered whilst driving it, riding it would leave driving it for dead. Shellharbour huh? My brother lives there & I have a very dear friend in Berry. Next time you are down this neck of the woods sing out & I'll buy you a beer

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-04-2010, 07:41 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Yes - you could cut across to Sutherland hit the National park - stop at Stanwell tops, you will have already a little fun along the way & then navigate from there. Either coast road or the old highway, Picton turn off....turn to Mt Keira - hit connecting road to Mt Kembla - finish up at the bottom & then out through the princess highway - back of Dunmore...presto macquarie Pass the back way. Up the pass & go from there - sweet ride. If you want to do that some day, I am happy to meet up for a run, maybe at Stanwell tops & go from there That's part of the territory I have staking by pissing out the boundary (another thread, don't worry about it....lol)

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-04-2010, 08:55 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Yeh...sounds good.. at least i wont get lost.. heard theres a famous pie shop as well in robertson...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVista View Post
Yes - you could cut across to Sutherland hit the National park - stop at Stanwell tops, you will have already a little fun along the way & then navigate from there. Either coast road or the old highway, Picton turn off....turn to Mt Keira - hit connecting road to Mt Kembla - finish up at the bottom & then out through the princess highway - back of Dunmore...presto macquarie Pass the back way. Up the pass & go from there - sweet ride. If you want to do that some day, I am happy to meet up for a run, maybe at Stanwell tops & go from there That's part of the territory I have staking by pissing out the boundary (another thread, don't worry about it....lol)
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-06-2010, 07:08 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Yeh...sounds good.. at least i wont get lost.. heard theres a famous pie shop as well in robertson...
Damn I lose track of some threads - sorry Oh I guarantee you won't get lost or your money back, but seeing as it cost you anything I suppose that's not much of an offer ..lol

The pie shop is famous, but I think over rated - having said that I haven't bought a pie from there in 5 years. All the bikes stop there so it becomes a hang out basically - again I haven't stopped there in 5 years either..lol. It's kinda funny when you ride past and there's 200 sets of eyes trained on you, almost freaky

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-06-2010, 08:03 AM

Agusta Musta 30th May

Quote:
Are you aware of the Agusta Musta on 30th May organised by BrutaleLuke ? We have approx 14 MVs heading north of Sydney if you'd like to join us.

MV Agusta F4 (2013)
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-06-2010, 08:26 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John M View Post
Are you aware of the Agusta Musta on 30th May organised by BrutaleLuke ? We have approx 14 MVs heading north of Sydney if you'd like to join us.
yeh im aware of it.. sounds good tho im not sure yet if i can make it... will join u guys if im free

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVista View Post
Damn I lose track of some threads - sorry Oh I guarantee you won't get lost or your money back, but seeing as it cost you anything I suppose that's not much of an offer ..lol

The pie shop is famous, but I think over rated - having said that I haven't bought a pie from there in 5 years. All the bikes stop there so it becomes a hang out basically - again I haven't stopped there in 5 years either..lol. It's kinda funny when you ride past and there's 200 sets of eyes trained on you, almost freaky
went to gerringong for a surf and past the albion park and noticed the road that leads to robertson ... .. should of turned but then decided to hit the water instead

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode