Watch out if u sell your stuff on Craigslist, I got burned by These 3 Counterfeiters - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-15-2010, 02:55 PM Thread Starter

Watch out if u sell your stuff on Craigslist, I got burned by These 3 Counterfeiters

A few days ago I started a thread on this board and on many other rider's forums about a terrible craigslist experience I had. I was selling various motorcycle protective gear on CL and the guys that bought them from me gave me counterfeit cash. They drove off with my gear before I could stop them. I made a very detailed sketch of the bastards and posted it on many forums hoping fellow honest riders would recognise them. I had their email account and phone number posted as well. Thankfully many cyber sleuths were able to find their FACEBOOK and MYSPACE and other cyber footprints they made online. Even more awesome was the fact that fellow riders that read my post saw the A$$holes at a local biker hangout WEARING MY GEAR !!They kindly TOOK PICTURES OF THEM and THEIR MOTORCYCLES and THE LICENCE PLATES TO THOSE MOTORCYCLES!!! They have forwarded them to me and I in turn have forwarded them to the LEOs that I gave my statement to. I have actually been talking to 3 different agencies (including the Secret Service) and ALL OF THEM say they appreciate the info but THEY ARE NOT DOING A THING ABOUT IT FOR NOW. That really dissappoints me. Can someone explain why any decent law enforcement agency won't go aftrer these punks?

I have:
- their sketches
- their email
- their phone number
- their facebook and myspace accounts
- 3 megapixels photos of their bikes with the plates
- 3 megapixels photos of those scumbags wearing my gear
- 3 megapixels photos of my gear when I was in possession of them
- ads I had of the gear on craigslist
- witnesses to them bragging about what they did to me

What's so hard about connecting these dots and nabbing these guys?
Is it still difficult to get them with all this info I am handing over on a silver platter? I would have no problem picking them out in a lineup.

Please! If there is anyone here that have any clout with LEOs, help me out here! I want my gear back or at least have these guys pay me what they owe in real cash.

I am also very sure this is not the first time they have done this to a person selling stuff on CL. They way they moved to take my stuff and pay me real fast and drive off was very coordinated. It all happened in less than 2 seconds. Its also very likely these guys used counterfeit cash to buy their exotic race bikes as well. Catching these jerks would lead to solving other crimes and definitely prevent future ones. I am temped to repost the original thread as well as upload the pages of the older threads I saved in my cache (one of them was 11 pages long in 2 hours!) so people can see for themselves the history of how fast the online public were able to find who these guys were.

In one of my original threads about these incidents, a LEO asked me to delete all the threads about this due to the fact that it may tip my hand and lead to vigilante justice. He didn't want their photos and identities to be known by everyone in Nor Cal and have anyone get hurt if someone was to make them suffer for what they did. I complied with his request thinking that once I give all this info to the LEOs they would act on the intell and get the suspects. So far I have learned that THEY WILL DO NOTHING. 3 DIFFERENT AGENCIES SAID THEY WILL DO NOTHING.

I learned a hard and expensive lesson here folks so I want every rider here to be forewarned about these scumbags.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-15-2010, 02:56 PM Thread Starter

Here are the pics of numerous items I was selling on CL.
Attached Images

post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-15-2010, 02:57 PM Thread Starter

Photos Deleted Pending Police Investigation

Last edited by renxianqi; 04-16-2010 at 03:42 AM.
post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-15-2010, 02:59 PM Thread Starter

Here are the Bastards. The one wearing the Alpinestars blue and white leather jacket calls himself by the name of Omar. You can also see my leather YAMAHA brand jacket in the background.

Last edited by renxianqi; 04-16-2010 at 03:43 AM.
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-15-2010, 02:59 PM Thread Starter

This is a forwarded message from fellow riders that spotted the counterfeiters at a jamba juice in Sacramento. I recognize the 2 Latino males in the photos 100%. The taller Latino shaved his face but I am absolutlely certain that is the bastard that handed me the fake money! Fellow cyber sluethes online at the rider's forums found their facebook and myspace accounts:

LINKS DELETED PENDING POLICE INVESTIGATION

post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-15-2010, 02:59 PM Thread Starter

Here are more posts from the forums that LEOs asked me to delete:

LINKS DELETED PENDING POLICE INVESTIGATION

post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-15-2010, 03:04 PM

Violence is the answer. best luck to you. Hope you get them.
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-15-2010, 03:34 PM
Established Member

Man I feel for you, Im sure you are feeling very frustrated with these guys and the authorities. Remain calm though and dont do anything stupid. Keep trying the legal route. Its never nice having people take you for a mug, I have had recent experience with this. But I kept perservering and finally got the right people to take notice of someones wrong doings. Keep your chin up.
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-15-2010, 04:12 PM

Contact local FBI asap. You can use google maps , search local FBI offices. A special agent will definately go after them based in the fact they are ditributing counterfeit money.

May you live as long as you want, but not want as long as you live
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-15-2010, 04:58 PM

Fake Money

[quote=renxianqi;342713]This is a forwarded message from fellow riders that spotted the counterfeiters at a jamba juice in Sacramento. I recognize the 2 Latino males in the photos 100%. The taller Latino shaved his face but I am absolutlely certain that is the bastard that handed me the fake money! Fellow cyber sluethes online at the rider's forums found their facebook and myspace accounts:

I´m confused and maybe I missed it in your description, but could you please define what you mean by "fake" money.

Also, when you contact anyone regarding this (police, law enforcement, or the perps) get a name and phone number and document each conversation.

Last edited by LiquidWhy; 04-15-2010 at 04:59 PM. Reason: spelling correction

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode