Muzzy Fans in Australia - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 08:22 PM Thread Starter

Muzzy Fans in Australia

Anyone know where I can purchase the Muzzy fans in Australia? I got a pair for my 1000s from Spacehumper along time ago but I need a set for my Tambo.

Thanks.

Slow is smooth and smooth is fast!!

Last edited by minime; 04-01-2010 at 08:32 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 09:20 PM

Muzzy cans ???

I am guessing you are after Muzzy "cans" rather than "fans" minime.
I have Muzzy cans on my Kawasaki ZX-14 and they are are a common add-on for Kawa bikes so maybe a Kawa dealer could track some down for your Tambo.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 09:41 PM

New Site Garage
Thumbs up Muzzy Fans

Youd'e be better of getting them (the Fans, not pipes) in from the USA or Europe, some local blokes will rape you if they hear it's for a MV. Try motowheels.com in the USA or if you ask the boys from motovationusa.com .I am sure they will help you, our exchange rate with the USA is very good at the moment, stay away from eMoto/ItaMoto. There are other sites in Europe with great people that will help you like motodiego.com but the exchange rate is not so good, choice is yours, I have used all these blokes before and they are great people.
Cheers
PS. I also have a set of ABM 310mm Full-Floater disc's for sale at $A450.00 that will suit your bike or the "S" model bikes, Brutale or F4. They have only done five laps to be bedded in before silly me realised they are 310mm and not the required 320mm for my bike.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -

Last edited by Donsy; 04-01-2010 at 09:48 PM.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-03-2010, 12:29 PM

Try Moto Arena on the gold coast ( I think thats where you bought the Tambo from right??) They ordered me in a set of Muzzy's

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 07:44 PM
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by minime View Post
Anyone know where I can purchase the Muzzy fans in Australia? I got a pair for my 1000s from Spacehumper along time ago but I need a set for my Tambo.

Thanks.
I got mine from Noel (theKnurl) he had a spare set laying around, Pay pal - 6 days & they were here. If you can't get them direct from Muzzy, PM Noel or CAG either will help sort something out for you I am sure.

As for getting them in Australia - I don't even TRY to source anything over here anymore, as much as I'd like to support our local suppliers and/or economy, how the fuck do you support those that won't help themselves? - I am sick to death or our sheltered workshop mentality that tarnishes our magnificent Country. The world is a global village now & the sooner these morons realise that they DON'T have a monopoly the sooner we can to return to proper, profitable & sensible business practices.

http://www.muzzys.com/fans.html

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 05:09 PM

We got them. Thanks for the plug. We ship to OZ regularly.

http://www.motovationusa.com/mvstore...?idproduct=731

Motovation is now on Facebook -
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 12:22 AM Thread Starter

PM sent.

Slow is smooth and smooth is fast!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode