March 27 2010MV AGUSTA RECORD SALES - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 10:16 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
March 27 2010MV AGUSTA RECORD SALES

March 27 2010MV AGUSTA RECORD SALES
The most beautiful, most powerful and now even the most desired motorcycles.The market gives a prize to the wonderful work of the MV Agusta crew, who with the new Brutale and F4, has redefined motorcycle perfection. In a moment, which is certainly not happy for the world market, MV Agusta has achieved very important increases in the sales of its models. The queens of the Eicma Show, Brutale and F4 are now at the centre of interest by a increasingly demanding public as to performances and design. Brutale with its two versions 990R and 1090RR is the Italian naked motorcycle known for its excellence, which means performance and Italian style. F4 is the perfect very fast, very beautiful, compact sportsbike like no other 4-cylinder bike. These are highly technological motorcycles, but with a definitely unique soul, which cannot fail to win over the true motorcyclists.

In the first three months of the year, despite the unfavourable weather conditions and the general recession of the market, MV Agusta sales have increased by more than 50% compared to the same period of last year.

It is an opening season which leads us to believe in an unprecedented commercial success. The dream has only just started now.

http://www.mvagusta.it/en/news/mv-ag...PaWPGizMgxGJWA

4,5Mg~3Al~2Ti~Fe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 10:36 AM

Cool

Nulla tenaci invia est via
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 10:41 AM

wow! if this happens in the middle of winter can just imagine next spring....

SUZUKI RG250 - YAMAHA RD 350 - YAMAHA RD 500 - SUZUKI RG 500 - SUZUKI GSXR 1100 - KAWASAKI ZXR 750 - DUCATI 851S - DUCATI 888 SP4 - MV AGUSTA F4 1000S
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 12:45 PM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
This news certainly can't hurt Harley's sales pitch......and a "thank you" to Harley for coming in and making it possible.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue)
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 02:21 PM
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
Thumbs up

That is good news for all us MV fans..

EMAIL :
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 02:27 PM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
I would like to know what numbers they are talking, as 50% plus on nothing is still nothing.

our quarterly cycle over the last years

4,5Mg~3Al~2Ti~Fe

Last edited by hb88xx; 03-27-2010 at 02:45 PM.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 05:59 PM
Established Member

If this keeps up perhaps they will take MV off the market and put Harley Davidson up for sale instead.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hb88xx View Post
I would like to know what numbers they are talking, as 50% plus on nothing is still nothing.

Good point, however many have been sold is still good news though.

Keep one wheel down!

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But.....a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 11:45 AM
Ambassador / 007

Waiting for new bike

Send a message via Skype™ to pigiolino
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 07:42 PM
Big Randaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hb88xx View Post

Based on the last four years, I think I'd take the 4th quarter off and just stay home..... (juuuuust kiddin)

910R, S4RS Monster,'78 BMW R100S, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, Kawasaki Concours 1400, '07 Ultra Classic with sidecar, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, and a very understanding wife........

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode