when I purchased mine I did receive:
Factory rear stand
Owners manual/warranty book
CD - version of owners manual
Plastic MV sleeve for under seat rego or papers
MV cover.
Tool kit
Battery tender
spare key and some serial number tag thingy.

Last edited by Cash_Dawg; 03-12-2010 at 01:44 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-10-2010, 10:56 PM
Established Member

Man, I feel like I got ripped off. You guys got all that? All I got was the rear stand, owners manual, warranty book and little plastic insurance card holder. Cover? What cover, I had to go buy one. Man....did I get ripped off. Oh yeah, I forgot, I also got a special parts catalog and every part in there, my dealer tells me is discontinued at the moment and not available from MV warehouse in the US.
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-10-2010, 10:58 PM
Established Member

Hey Liquid, where in TX are you from?
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 12:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redduck1 View Post
Man, I feel like I got ripped off. You guys got all that? All I got was the rear stand, owners manual, warranty book and little plastic insurance card holder. Cover? What cover, I had to go buy one. Man....did I get ripped off. Oh yeah, I forgot, I also got a special parts catalog and every part in there, my dealer tells me is discontinued at the moment and not available from MV warehouse in the US.
You Didnt get ripped off

you got the bike and rear stand which is pretty average and the normal, for bikes from 2000 - 2009, cant speak for the 2010 yet!

Some dealers will throw in more but you get nothing for free, all you really want is the bike and stand at a real good price, other dealers will throw in more like a cover or fleece at a higher price, depends how desperate they are to get the sale

post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 01:04 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidWhy View Post
Thanks all. I've compiled your input into an Excel file and I'll be presenting it to the dealer tomorrow. I think he'll be impressed when he sees the details.
Please, let us all know how you make out...

BTW, I didn't get the cover or stand...

Al

'07 F4 1000R 1+1
A turd
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 04:04 AM

G'day,
I got : Stand, service c.d. ,owners manual, spare key, quick manual, tools under seat.
Cheers,
Matt
p.s. should have also come with rain jacket as it has not stopped raining here since I got it

Currently : mv1000f4 312r, Ducati 750ss (95),and previously...gsxr600 k1, yzf1000r, ducati 900ss, ducati 600m, yzf750r, cbr600f, xt600, gpz900r, nsr250sp, kr1,
cagiva mito 125 (lawson replica), rg250, z250, cb350 (Four)...and counting...
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 04:36 AM

you blokes have been spoilt. buy a duc and you might actually get enough fuel in the tank to get to the nearest servo!!!...no stands,no covers,no plastic sleaves for owners manuals,not even a lousy number plate cover for the private plates i had orderred at the time.Oh, you do get a tool kit of sorts[from memory -three items]..hj

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
..another year down!!,just two to go...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 08:49 AM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeamv View Post
you blokes have been spoilt. buy a duc and you might actually get enough fuel in the tank to get to the nearest servo!!!...no stands,no covers,no plastic sleaves for owners manuals,not even a lousy number plate cover for the private plates i had orderred at the time.Oh, you do get a tool kit of sorts[from memory -three items]..hj
I bought a $40k 1098R and only got half a tank of gas, manual, tool kit, and a signed picture of Bayliss and Fabrizio. What cover and what stand? At least with my 999R Xerox, I got a cover and a stand. I guess Ducati thinks that if you can afford the bike , you can afford the cover and stand?
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 12:01 PM

With my Evo3 I just had the bike, tool kit and owners manual. No stand, cover, CD or plastic sleevey thing. I was under the impression that it was bike-specific, the goodies were only with SPRs, Oros and the like.
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 01:48 PM
FSL

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidWhy View Post
What are you supposed to receive when you purchase a brand new MV from a dealership?
Thanks
$10,000 deprecation in two years

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode