Can anyone help : Commonwealth Motorcycles Louisville Kentucky - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-04-2010, 10:12 PM Thread Starter
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
Exclamation Can anyone help : Commonwealth Motorcycles Louisville Kentucky

Can anyone in Kentucky help out?

I'm after a couple of circlips for my rear hub assembly and I can't get them over here in the UK, as I've been informed they are no longer available..

Apparently these guy's at Commonwealth Motorcycles in Louisville Kentucky still have some in stock..

These clips are $3.10 each and I only need a couple.. Their Online shipping to the UK is quoting $42 which understandably is uneconomical for me to place an order..

If any good Samaritan can help me out, I would be most grateful..

Obviously it goes without say that I’ll pay for the parts, postage & packaging and any additional expenses (within reason )..

Please PM me if you can help out.

Cheers
John

Here is their address and contact details..

Commonwealth Motorcycles
625 East Jefferson Street
Louisville, KY 40202

Tuesday-Friday 11a-6p, Saturday 11a-5p
502-568-2666

EMAIL :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-04-2010, 10:15 PM
The Machinist

I can help John. I think I owe you!
PM me the details.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-04-2010, 11:46 PM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
I can offer to help....I am Castle's official freight forwarding agent in the US...plus, I know the guys at that dealership.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue)
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 02:23 AM Thread Starter
JDS
King of Bling

Thanks guys your both Stars..

I'm down in London at the moment helping my mum look after my Old Man, but when I get back home at the weekend, I'll get the circlip part number and let you know.

Thanks again Guy's

PS: Hey Brandon.. You don't owe me mate.. I never keep score with friends or family.. Anyway, what are friends for if you can't help each other out now and then, especially those who are nice to dog's..

EMAIL :
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 12:07 PM

Hey John I can help you...I will actually driving by Louisville this weekend. Let me know if you still needed. My parents live 1hr away from Louisville KY. ~Sergey~
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-06-2010, 03:35 AM Thread Starter
JDS
King of Bling

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by svldvc View Post
Hey John I can help you...I will actually driving by Louisville this weekend. Let me know if you still needed. My parents live 1hr away from Louisville KY. ~Sergey~

Hi Sergey..

If you could pick up four of these Seeger Rings : Ducati Part # 88440091A, that would be great.

It's for my rear hub bearing and I can't get any over here and Ducati UK are saying they are no longer available..

I'm really stuck mate and your help would be much appreciated.

This part is $3.10 each and I need 4 if they have them in stock..

Here is the link for this part on their web site..

http://www.store.commoto.com/seeger-ring-p-63511.html

I really appreciate this gesture and thanks for offering to help me out of this fix..

Let me know what I owe you..

Cheers
John

EMAIL :
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-06-2010, 09:02 AM

Hey JDS, just email Anthony at Commoto. We know them well. It should not cost that much for shipping if you are willing wait. Those things are not very big and they are flat. Using airmail to UK is quite fast and reasonably cheap. Anthony is a cool guy and will help you out. If all else fails, let us know and we can get them for you.

Motovation is now on Facebook -
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-06-2010, 12:34 PM

Hey JDS yes, I can do it for you, no problem.

I called them and they said that Ducati raised prices for them and they are now $4.65 each, but their website says $3.10.. ???

They do not have them in stock and it will take them about 7-10 business days to ship in
If I have to ship them to me first, the shipping is: $7.43
And then I'll have ti find out price how much to ship to you.
I work for FedEx so I get a discount to ship over seas.

Let me know if you want me to order them or if you already have someone else doing it for you.
Don't want to order these and already find out that you already got the parts from someone else, if you know what I mean.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-06-2010, 06:47 PM

Just E-mail Anthony about the shipping he will adjust it. Sometimes the auto shipping calculator Fs-stuff up. .... it has happened to me several times...ordered 4-5 small things and shipping was 87 dollars..called and it changed to 7 dollars
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-07-2010, 01:52 AM Thread Starter
JDS
King of Bling

Thumbs up Cheers Gentlemen..

Hi Guys..

I canít believe how kind you all have been in helping me source this circlip..

We all keep going on how great this forum is compared to some other motorbike specific forums out there, but truth be told, itís the people on this forum that really make this a great forum..

Thanks guys for the information about this online store and the status of this part..

What Iíll do is take your advise guys and email Anthony direct and attempt to obtain this part without inconveniencing you guys any further, but if I get stuck with the communication process, I hope you guys donít mind if I can ask for your assistance again..

SergeyÖ Thank you so much for your kind efforts and generous offer.. I owe you a cyber space drink mate.

EMAIL :

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode