MV Agusta; New Buyer - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-11-2010, 12:02 AM Thread Starter
Banned

MV Agusta; New Buyer

Its been over a month since some guys on here said they "knew" but "couldnt say" what was happening with MV Agusta

unfortunately they are full of shit

Shame that after all this time no company is actually coming forward with a take over deal.

Does anyone on this forum actually know the situation? what about dealers? what about MotoGB? are they going to spill the beans if they know? or are they going to spin have people buy up the bikes then watch MV go bust whilst getting rid of the stock pile at same time?

anyone prepaired to straight talk on this?

or is it head in the sand time again
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-11-2010, 12:37 AM

@ moderator Can this topic be removed ?

Again an anti mv answer or topic by you

Last edited by Greny; 02-11-2010 at 12:49 AM.
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-11-2010, 01:24 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greny View Post
@ moderator Can this topic be removed ?

Again an anti mv answer or topic by you

you trying to hide from this situation Greny?

all I am asking is for straight talk, if people here on the MV forum do not know the situation with MV Agusta, what chance has anyone else.

you unhappy greny because i am actually concerned and trying to find out what is happening with this company

dont run crying to admin if you dont like a thread, just dont read it, bury your head in the sand.
post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-11-2010, 02:56 AM

okay, okay, I'll tell you so your whining stops.

MV actually had a very solid and quite lucrative offer on the table, but Obama fucked it all up.

The Mexican Drug Cartel was only a few weeks away from buying MV. See, one of the Cartel's leaders was quite the MV afficionado and buying MV would have provided the cartel with an excellent infrastructure to launder their money and funnel it into Swiss bank accounts as "clean" money. However, last summer Obama issued additional grants to the FBI and the DEA to step up the war on drugs. With this new found money the DEA upped their support of the Mexican police and it was a few weeks before X-mas when Mexican authorities killed two of the Cartel's biggest leaders - one of them was the guy overseeing and pushing for the purchase of MV. Obviously the Cartel refocused their attention on the "home front" and the MV purchase was cancelled. Thanks, Obama....!!

Now, Harley is tired of funding MV's operations and at the same time, Harley's mgmt still feels bad for Erik Buell by pulling he rug from under him when they killed off Buell.
Eric Buell has found a group of Ukranian investors (natural gas money) and Harley has agreed to let Erik Buell take over MV Agusta. Erik is planning to integrate some of the technologies he pioneered in his Buells on some of the upcoming new MV models, namely the 675 triple.
Harley will however retain access to some of MV's product technologies (they are still amazed how a motorcycle can take a turn at more than 43 mph and how it can stop from a top speed of 92 mph in less than 1356 ft) and marketing strategies. In order to attract a more performance oriented customer base, part of the deal is that Harley may use Giacomo Agostini as their new spokesmodel!! To celebrate this occasion and at the same time to honor the great Agostini, this summer Harley will launch a new model called the Ago Glide.......

Well there you have it, Mr. Bad 'n' Ugly. MV AGUSTA WILL SURVIVE !!!!!
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-11-2010, 04:14 AM

With respect, I'm not sure that information is reliable. Stimulus, stimulant, what's the difference?

MV Ultra Take the ride!
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-11-2010, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash2much View Post
okay, okay, I'll tell you so your whining stops.

MV actually had a very solid and quite lucrative offer on the table, but Obama fucked it all up.

The Mexican Drug Cartel was only a few weeks away from buying MV. See, one of the Cartel's leaders was quite the MV afficionado and buying MV would have provided the cartel with an excellent infrastructure to launder their money and funnel it into Swiss bank accounts as "clean" money. However, last summer Obama issued additional grants to the FBI and the DEA to step up the war on drugs. With this new found money the DEA upped their support of the Mexican police and it was a few weeks before X-mas when Mexican authorities killed two of the Cartel's biggest leaders - one of them was the guy overseeing and pushing for the purchase of MV. Obviously the Cartel refocused their attention on the "home front" and the MV purchase was cancelled. Thanks, Obama....!!

Now, Harley is tired of funding MV's operations and at the same time, Harley's mgmt still feels bad for Erik Buell by pulling he rug from under him when they killed off Buell.
Eric Buell has found a group of Ukranian investors (natural gas money) and Harley has agreed to let Erik Buell take over MV Agusta. Erik is planning to integrate some of the technologies he pioneered in his Buells on some of the upcoming new MV models, namely the 675 triple.
Harley will however retain access to some of MV's product technologies (they are still amazed how a motorcycle can take a turn at more than 43 mph and how it can stop from a top speed of 92 mph in less than 1356 ft) and marketing strategies. In order to attract a more performance oriented customer base, part of the deal is that Harley may use Giacomo Agostini as their new spokesmodel!! To celebrate this occasion and at the same time to honor the great Agostini, this summer Harley will launch a new model called the Ago Glide.......

Well there you have it, Mr. Bad 'n' Ugly. MV AGUSTA WILL SURVIVE !!!!!
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-11-2010, 05:25 AM

post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-11-2010, 07:07 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to silentservice703
Quote:
Originally Posted by agusta 17 View Post
With respect, I'm not sure that information is reliable. Stimulus, stimulant, what's the difference?
Stimulant is a proven product that gives a person more energy and alertness.

Stimulus is a placebo that lulls a person into believing they actually deserve other peoples money.

Gapalicious 2019 at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
from OCTOBER 2-6, 2019

Call (423) 519-2000 or (423) 253-6213 to reserve your Riverfront Cabin. PM me for The Crow's Nest reservation!!!

Email/Paypal:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My personal Cell Phone: (781) 223-3020

'07 F4 312R, '10 B4 1090RR, '15 B3 800RR
'07 Ducati Monster S4Rs, '07 Ducati Monster 695
2010 Harley Davidson Ultra-Classic Electra-glide CVO FLHTCUSEBLK
'63 Honda C100A Cub
'61 MVA TRA 125
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-11-2010, 07:15 AM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
I am still waiting for Good,Bad,Ugly's MV to show up in the registry.......nay-sayers this vocal must be an owner to warrant any respect for their negative opinions...otherwise it is just another internet troll enjoying spreading malaise and rumor.

So.....do you own one...or are you a troll???

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue)
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-11-2010, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by esq'z me View Post
I am still waiting for Good,Bad,Ugly's MV to show up in the registry.......nay-sayers this vocal must be an owner to warrant any respect for their negative opinions...otherwise it is just another internet troll enjoying spreading malaise and rumor.

So.....do you own one...or are you a troll???

well said. I think he's a sad old git who's got nothing better to do with his time. What a complete and utter

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode