Can you believe this!!! - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-10-2009, 10:50 AM Thread Starter

Can you believe this!!!

So I ordered tank decals,tank pad, and a Right Mirror 312R decal. The order was on time then never showed for a week. I called to check on this and it was because the the new F4 was being unvailed so no one was around to process my order No Problemo (that is spanish for NO Problem). So I check back a week later and the dealer says you havent got it yet? I politely say no and in my mind I was hoping we were not going to play I sent game. Turned out the parts guy loaded my new address in the computer but did not take out my old address so they mailed the package to my house in Alaska, Im in Iowa. So the dealer says no problem I will call Matt at MV USA and see if he will drop ship this from his place. So a week later nothing. This past Saturday we head to Chicago for the day and come back to find a delivery notice on the door with nothing check on where they left the package i.e. door,porch,mailbox,neighbor. So I get in and track the package and the Computer says left by the door. So I call Fedex Monday and they put a notice to the driver to look for the package or find what he did with it. The local FEDEX people tell me they are tracking the driver down to find out so info he has 48hrs to look for it. Well its been 48hrs and FEDEX cant seem to find the driver, my package or will even tell me its lost so I can call the dealer and have them do a claim and resend me the package.

Meanwhile my tank is sitting at paint like a paper weight for a month now waiting on the decals. Talk about wanting something and cant have it. The badside to this is that supposedly the decals had to come from Italy. Another dealer just got his Ducati notification they are going on Holiday for a month and he said that MV follows suit without notification. So guess im glad its winter but this blows!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-10-2009, 11:11 AM

Send a message via MSN to machine748s
Paint them...
That's what I did with the star decal on top of the tank... It looks really nice and was able to choose the colors..
http://gallery.mvagusta.net/image_db...24069_full.jpg
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-10-2009, 12:55 PM

Would you decide not to ride it just because it doesn't have some stickers?
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-10-2009, 01:15 PM

Send a message via MSN to machine748s
Quote:
Originally Posted by uh60rotorhead View Post
Would you decide not to ride it just because it doesn't have some stickers?
I must admit that yes... An MV must be in perfect conditions...
Plus stickers are under the coat (not sure about this one... the thing you put after the paint), so, if he has his tank painted, then coated... and when the stickers arrive, recoated, the tank won't have the same finish as the rest of the bike.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-10-2009, 03:32 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine748s View Post
Plus stickers are under the coat (not sure about this one... the thing you put after the paint), so, if he has his tank painted, then coated... and when the stickers arrive, recoated, the tank won't have the same finish as the rest of the bike.

This is what Im waiting to do. I dropped my bike so getting it repainted so I want it as it was new. Just a big hassle to get the dang things in my hands. Plus its winter and snow so Im no rush just want to get it painted and off this guys shelf and in my hands.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-10-2009, 03:40 PM
lee

Grrrrrr- the urge to kill.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-10-2009, 03:58 PM

have you tried to get the stickers made up locally? ask for some photo's of what you need on the forum and take them down and your painter (if your not doing it yourself) should know some contacts to get them whipped up
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-10-2009, 04:55 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Damn! Sorry about the craziness! What bad luck
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-10-2009, 06:05 PM
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine748s View Post
+1.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MVA - Maserati Vespa
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Agusta
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-10-2009, 07:36 PM Thread Starter

I would like to rephrase this post and say im more pissed at FEDEX and the process to let me know they lost my package. I would also like to say the Dealer I was referring to is in fact TOP NOTCH and I do recommend them for any needs you might have. Its Bellevue Kawasaki in Seattle, Wa. They are so good they are redoing my order and expediting my package to me ASAP. I know sometimes we Rant or VENT on here without thinking to much but I would like to say Thanks to Alvin for such a badass site that quite a few dealers do read this site. And I would say make an honest concisous effort to be at the TOP.

And when I said the dealer called Matt at MV USA its actually a guy named John and man it sounds like he must be the guy who ships to all dealers I would hate his job. But in fact he is the guy who making my dealer shine! Thanks John!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode