post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-24-2009, 02:45 PM Thread Starter

One for the Collecters

Apparently it's up for sale

If only i had the money..
http://www.bikeexif.com/mv-agusta-250s

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-24-2009, 04:17 PM

The Classic Throttle Shop is VERY expensive - as I found out when I was shopping for my Porsche. They advertise world wide, so I am assuming the quality is up there, but they were a bit rich for me.
Paying <$25K for a 250 that wouldn't pull a sailor off your sister is also a bit rich. If it was the 750 America, well that would be a different proposition - but that would cost you 3 times the entry fee.......

Nil desperandum bastardo carburundum !!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-24-2009, 06:43 PM
Cyber SPOTTER

Maybe all the 250's came to Australia? for something of such alleged rarity ..two come up at the same time , one state apart?

Click HERE

I agree with you Steve - those near the bridge places are a complete If you really want it & money is no object then fine but I am not wired that way, I cannot over pay and be happy with what I have acquired (regardless of what money I do or don't have) it's a total game, getting 'that deal' is part of the happiness of ownership for me.

That thing seems way rich, incidentally the one I put has been for sale forever, that obviously makes a statement about the value/price.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MVA - Maserati Vespa
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Agusta
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-24-2009, 10:22 PM

In my eyes is a price of 20.000 USD insane. In fact we have here a 350 Elettronica with a left over 250 Engine. You can get a 350 for around 3000 to lets say 5000 Euro's. Does a weaker engine make this bike more desirable ?
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-25-2009, 01:25 AM

I know both the bike and the owner. This bike has been for sale in Melbourne for quite a while before heading up to Sydney. The owner has 3 MVs for sale, all at a price substantially greater than I would consider the going price.

i have never heard of a 250 looking like a 350 B and suspect that someone changed the bike in a similar way that the 600/4 and 750 GT were converted to look like a 750 Sport.

If you really want a classic MV then have a look at the 750 GT MV for sale in Sydney at bout the same time.
http://www.bonhamsandgoodman.com.au/...earch&offset=0

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode