MV Agusta Forum banner

Special Offer From OnCycles to MV Agusta.Net Members

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  chris@cyclecat 
#1 ·
As most of you know, OnOycles.com has begun importing and distributing a number of new, “best of the best” products. We’re thinking that the best way to communicate the excellence of the new products is to get them in use. And we thought it would be best to get them in use within a group we support and respect.

So, we’re going to do something we’ve never done before.

We’d like to offer members of Agusta.Net an introductory discount on all of our new products, but we’ll have to limit the offer to 10 each of each product brand. So, for the first 10 individuals placing orders for Alth rotors, GPR exhausts, Matris steering dampers, shocks, or fork upgrades, Knox back and body protection products, or Cold Killers cold weather gear, we’ll extend a 25% discount off normal retail price and provide free shipping within the lower 48 states. This offer is valid until 10 Sept 2006.

We’ll also extend Agusta.net members a 20% discount on orders of Dymag wheels, limited to 5 sets of wheels. And again, no charge for shipping within the lower 48.

All we ask is that folks taking advantage of these deals post their objective impressions.

When the limit quantities of each brand of product are reached, the deal for that brand will end (permanently).

Orders will have to be placed by phone (our on-line system will not allow discounts), and we will need you to identify the forum of which you are a participant. If you have any questions, comments, or need information on any of the products, please either visit www.oncycles.com, or give us a call.

Thanks very much!

Alfred Kobacker, president
Oncycles division, Havensmark, LLC
800 Morrison Rd.
Columbus, OH 43230 USA
[1] 614-577-8080

Guys,
Don't forget about the Knox Body Armor and Cold Killers. Theas products are not on our site yet but can bee seen at http://www.planet-knox.com/. Knox has been the industry standard in protection for a long time. Spine protectors can be as important in an accident as your helmet. Please take advantage of this deal while you can.

The cold killers line is a garment that is 100% wind stop but breathable. It feels like fleece and is the best we have found otherwise we would not sell it.

If you do not see the product you are looking for for your bike please call us. The OnCycles data base is over 25,000 bikes and we know that there are mistakes. There is no MV exhaust offered from GPR for the F4 but they do have one for the Brut. All of the other manufacturers have Agusta products.

Please send inquiries to forumdeal@oncycles.com

Thanks

See less See more
#6 ·
The M3 and M4R are available for the Brutale. The sale price of 25% off would be $399.95 down from $533.27 for the gas charged M3 and $450.83 down from 601.10 for the M4R. These are not in stock at the moment. We usually have orders in hand in three weeks from Matris but Italy is on vacation for the rest of the month. I do not know how this would affect shipping times. Let me know if you have any questions.

#11 ·
style_one said:
DOH! i would love to get on the alth rotors, but it's not part of my rebuild at the moment. maybe the deal will last forever and everything that i will ever need will be on sale and i can just get it at my leisure? :D :(
This deal is OVER Sept 10 2006 and will not be repeted. The Boss is anti discount of any kind. I am amazed he let us do this deal.

Chris.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.