MV Agusta Forum banner

High Res needed of this

4K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  R1andrew 
#1 ·
Does anyone have a high resolution of this picture? I want to have a poster made to match the size of my other ones.

Attachments

See less See more
#15 ·
WOW yeah, along with the BIKE! This is my second Favorite looking MV, second to SENNA 1000.
this is circa 2005

#8 · (Edited)
Again, the size of picture you send us, there isnt a bigger version that I can find of.
Atleast not with the bike included.

To be fair, someone with a bit of photoshop knowledge could easily make this into a higher quality picture.
*That is ofcourse if the person and motorcycle have a seperate high quality picture.

Anyways, I found this one.

Attachments

#9 ·
If you can find a photoshopper
@bioluminescence has said himself he would like to give it a try.

Here are some, higher sized pictures.
You just gotta need to find a bigger quality picture of his signature and the photo can be recreated into a larger more detailed size.

Hope it helps :)

Attachments

#11 ·
If you can tell me the approx date of release i can search the marketing material i have from MV. If it was used on a brochure or alike i may have it.

Loads still to be categorised, let me know and i can take a look.

Reactions: falcn
#14 ·
It was around in 2007-2008.
When I purchased my SENNA in 2008 the poster was on the wall at Cliff's Cycle Revolution when he still had the dealership.

#13 ·
Mine is 42" x 32.5"

I got mine from CAG sometime around 2009. There was a guy on eBay out of New Jersey selling them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.