Disappointed - Page 2 - MVAgusta.net
 124Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-07-2019, 08:22 AM

Send a message via AIM to nigelrb Send a message via Skype™ to nigelrb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Velocity View Post
. . . Black... you have the wrong wife. That is the only thing I can say.
Not sure this was actually ABOUT BGS's wife, but if we apply the 'political correctness' standard, could it be that she has the wrong husband?

2007 MV F4 1000R
2018 CBR1000RR SP2 : 2004 CBR1000RR : 2003 CBR954RR : 2001 CBR929RR (Erion Racing Edition)
1985 Honda VF1000R : 1985 Honda NS400R
2020 Daytona 765 Moto 2 Replica (on order)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-07-2019, 08:23 AM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Velocity View Post
I have to say that I have the exact opposite...

Yesterday I went to buy another motorcycle. I suggested to sell one of the others and she COMPLETELY disagreed. So I am not allowed to do so. While she encouraged me to buy another Dainese suit earlier this week. And just to add to the story before I left to the specific dealer... well... you get my point

Black... you have the wrong wife. That is the only thing I can say.
I have no wife.
Im not speaking of every woman out there. I can see where this topic is going....and thats not my point.

My point was that there are woman out there who do this and its disgusting. You only live once and we need to make the most out of it.
So banning someones passion, or make them sell stuff just bequase the misses says so, is someone I would walk away from in a heartbeath.

Beqause those a usually the same people who keep everything, do everything they want. But forbid their other to have any fun.

And when you have a waifu who encourages your passion, and takes a part in it.
Thats the best thing that can happen to a man. Share same passion with the person you love most.
PTsalas and nigelrb like this.

"Mileena"
MV Agusta F3 675 '17 - Matt Avio Grey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #13 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-07-2019, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_gold_saw View Post
thats the best thing that can happen to a man. Share same passion with the person you love most.

+1
Stevestobo likes this.

2009 F4 RR 1078 312
2005 F4 Tamboweenie
2005 F4 1000S
1999 Aprilia RS50
1996 Ducati 916
1959 MV Agusta TREL 125 Centomila

PAST - 2013 F4RR, 2008 F4 312R, 2005 F4 1000S, 1999 F4 750 S
post #14 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-07-2019, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Gold_Saw View Post
I have no wife.
Im not speaking of every woman out there. I can see where this topic is going....and thats not my point.

My point was that there are woman out there who do this and its disgusting. You only live once and we need to make the most out of it.
So banning someones passion, or make them sell stuff just bequase the misses says so, is someone I would walk away from in a heartbeath.

Beqause those a usually the same people who keep everything, do everything they want. But forbid their other to have any fun.

And when you have a waifu who encourages your passion, and takes a part in it.
Thats the best thing that can happen to a man. Share same passion with the person you love most.
What I've learnt; just because a person is ugly on the outside doesn't mean they are automatically nice people on the inside. Was riding my F3 today (awesome ride - bike behaving perfect!) and arrived at a turning circle at the exact same time as a rather unattractive round lady in a small car. The obese lady just exploded and started cussing and swearing at me in a rather undignified, unwarranted piggly manner because I proceeded to go through the circle before her! Not sure if that fits into this discussion, but I really wanted to share that.
post #15 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-07-2019, 12:14 PM
Established Member

Many years ago I had a friend/coworker (Willie) that owned a Lotus Elan. He loved the car. One day he came to word looking down. I asked, and he said, "I have to sell the Lotus." I asked why, and he said, "My wife said either the car went, or she would go." I asked him if he would be happy without the car? He said, "No." I asked him if he would be happy without the wife. He hesitated. I told him to keep the car and shed the wife.

I delivered the divorce papers to his wife for him.

2017 Dragster

2014 BMW R1200GS
post #16 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-07-2019, 12:23 PM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario Landavoz View Post
I asked why, and he said, "My wife said either the car went, or she would go." .
What was the reason for the lady to put such a ultimatum?
Just bequase she wanted... Or was the car a endless money pit.

"Mileena"
MV Agusta F3 675 '17 - Matt Avio Grey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #17 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-07-2019, 12:52 PM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigelrb View Post
Not sure this was actually ABOUT BGS's wife, but if we apply the 'political correctness' standard, could it be that she has the wrong husband?
Well... My guess is that if a person is like that (yes a man can also be like that) then they will be like that. There will be no good partner unless they do onlly what they are told to... and a boring marriage is born!
DaveNZ likes this.

What a beast of a motorcycle!
It growls and rages and flies across the tarmac like a wild animal that has escaped the confinement of a cage and after merely waiting restlessly until the release, will not endure being locked up ever again.

Skye I miss you. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.
post #18 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-07-2019, 02:18 PM
Established Member

Hey PT, there is no shortage of people are just looking for something or someone to blame their unhappy on. You just happened to be handy. T

Somebody once told me something like; If you meet an AH in the morning, you met an AH in the morning. If you meet AHs all day long, you're the AH.

2017 Dragster

2014 BMW R1200GS
post #19 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-07-2019, 02:27 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Gold_Saw View Post
What was the reason for the lady to put such a ultimatum?
Just because she wanted... Or was the car a endless money pit.

Honestly, I don't recall. This was 1975, and if I ever knew I forgot long ago. In any case, I can understand a woman making a demand like that if it was drinking or some other serious issue, but Willie just loved his car. Maybe she was jealous.

Willie eventually traded up to Jackie. She was an upgrade in every way.
Black_Gold_Saw likes this.

2017 Dragster

2014 BMW R1200GS
post #20 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-07-2019, 02:29 PM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTsalas View Post
What I've learnt; just because a person is ugly on the outside doesn't mean they are automatically nice people on the inside. Was riding my F3 today (awesome ride - bike behaving perfect!) and arrived at a turning circle at the exact same time as a rather unattractive round lady in a small car. The obese lady just exploded and started cussing and swearing at me in a rather undignified, unwarranted piggly manner because I proceeded to go through the circle before her! Not sure if that fits into this discussion, but I really wanted to share that.
It fits the discussion if you marry her and does not let you keep the F3

What a beast of a motorcycle!
It growls and rages and flies across the tarmac like a wild animal that has escaped the confinement of a cage and after merely waiting restlessly until the release, will not endure being locked up ever again.

Skye I miss you. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode