MV Agusta Forum banner

MV Corse logo

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  fingertight 
#1 ·
If I asked any of you if something had an MV Corse logo on it, what would you think that looks like? Feel free to post a picture.

#3 ·
On the inside surface of carbon fiber parts is a small red rectangle label with the part number and other details... but the MV Corse logo looks like this !!

Attachments

#5 · (Edited)
@MV Arthur
@esq'z me
@silentservice703
Thanks guys. So if an MV vendor was asked that specific question "does it have an MV Corse logo on it", and the response was "yes, it has an MV logo" and then they sent me this, am I justified in being pissed for the vendor blaming me for ordering the wrong part? And would I be out of line if I said that the "yes, it has an MV logo" was misleading...I'm being nice.

I know it's hard to see but it does have an embossed "MV" on it.

Attachments

#6 · (Edited)
I can barely see the MV wings logo.

Tell him you were looking for the Corse Logo...

I think I have one here somewhere.....

#7 ·
I asked him if it had the Corse logo before I ordered the fender. You read his answer. After I got it and told him it wasn't as described he said they don't make that fender anymore...which is fine but he should have told me that before I ordered it. He then gave me grief and I had to practically beg to get him to pay for the return while he kept telling me it was all my fault and he was doing me a favor. Oh...okay. :| I now have the fender with the MV Corse logo on it from another vendor. I will not be doing business with this vendor ever again. Customer service was absolute crap. I don't think he understands a simple, I'm sorry, I misunderstood what you were asking, let me send you a return label, would have kept me around so he could recoup the measly $50 bucks it costs to send it back. And I like to buy stuff for my bikes.

#8 ·
This is why I use my Capital One card for EVERYTHING.

Play nice with me or I'll break it off in your ass. If you have shit CS, then I will not be the one out any $$.

Glad you got it taken care of OP.

#9 ·
Fingertight, may be it wouldn’t be such a bad idea if you posted the vendor after all. This way we’d know to be extra careful when it’d come to order from him.

@cccp
How good is Cap one when it comes to disputes? I heard that most visa m/c providers are not as good as AMEX which considered the best when it comes time to protect their clients...

#11 ·
I'd rather not provide the name. It's a forum sponsor and I appreciate that they provide support. My recent experience was not the same as my previous dealings with this vendor. Maybe he had a bad day or found out his mistress was cheating on him. I'm not going to judge, just move along.

Playing devil's advocate here...

the seller replied "yes, it has an MV logo" and you confirmed it does have an MV logo - just not the one you wanted.

Caveat emptor
I agree Hawk. In hindsight I should have clarified but I thought my questions was pretty clear. Regardless he should have said, "no, it just has MV embossed in the carbon." but that's me assuming he actually read my question instead of just trying to make a sale.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.