MV Agusta Forum banner

MV Agusta F4R312C by Moto Corse

3K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  TokyoLunch 
#1 ·
#5 ·
It's not Moto Corse made, but they do/did sell it. I'll have to find it again. Was about 1500USD or so from what I remember.

#14 ·
ohhh my god i've shot meself

i want loads of money now so i can buy all those bits

only gripe i have is to many bloddy motocorse stickers everywhere
reminds me of bmw alpinas sickers on everything yes i know an alpina thats why i bought it duhhhh

#15 ·
yeah, it's a prototype bike, if it had no stickers, you wouldn't know what it was... :)

Re: Titanium: it is not a Ti frame as far as I know.... I do know where to get the stickers tho. :)

#18 ·
Here's a couple pics under the covers from the TK Motorcycle show a few months ago.

The version for 37k doesn't have the air tube covers (the red things on the top in the pics, forget the exact name of them), the fancy dash, the aluminum billet pivot plate, the carbon (i think).

Still, for the extra few thousand, it has some good stuff. The paint is really cool, it has gold specs in it, so has an interesting color. The detail on the paint is awesome, I should get some close ups of it. Like the gold/red trim, which has 'tails' on it and everything. ok, that may not make sense, i'll try to get some pics.

#19 ·
Re: Titanium: it is not a Ti frame as far as I know.... I do know where to get the stickers tho. :)
Why put a Ti sticker on a tube if it ain't titanium? Beats me. Sort of takes the wind out of the whole thing.

Now if it were titanium tubing, that would be a whole different kettle of fish. Wonder what it would do to the ride.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.