Emoto - can we have sponsors that cheat members?? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-06-2009, 06:36 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Angry Emoto - can we have sponsors that cheat members??

Hi all.

I can unfurtately join the group of people that has been cheated by Emoto

A complete Arrow system and a race ECU. Have been discussing with them for months now on email, been given false promises about shipments that never took place and the only reply new customers with new orders - that they propably won't get either. It's about 1.300 Pounds - which is a lot of money for nothing.

I have seen all the posts about them now - after

So my open question to this forum - Can we have sponsors that cheat us, the members??

I think not. Give your comment please. The more the better
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-06-2009, 06:53 AM

Another one bites the dust...

If you paid by credit card, contact your bank and dispute the transaction by requesting a chargeback. Cite your reason for disputing the transaction as "failure to supply". For further info and advice contact the European Consumer Centre, they have a network of offices throughout Europe that deal with the likes of eMoto. Here's the contact details for Denmark:

EUROPEAN CONSUMER CENTRE DENMARK
FORBRUGER EUROPA
Director: Peter Fogh Knudsen
Amagerfaelledvej 56
DK-2300 Copenhagen S
Tel: +45/32 66 90 00
Fax: +45/32 66 91 00
[email protected]
www.forbrugereuropa.dk

Both eMoto's bank and the ECC are aware of their scams and they will help you get your money back and if need be they will get the UK office to contact eMoto on your behalf.

All the best.

If you're not living life on the edge - you're taking up too much space!

2000 MV F4S
1992 Ducati 888 SP4
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-06-2009, 07:13 AM
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
I'm the minority here. I think as long as Alvin lets members post negative comments about them, and lets members have signatures that say "don't shop at emoto", I think it would be foolish of him NOT to take their money.

Why would anyone send 1300 pounds to anyone, with out checking their reputation first. You can check here, the ducati forums, even Ebay.

We have several sponsors who have no negative feedback who can supply the RG3 system.

I think Alvin should take all the money Emoto wants to give him. In fact, if he hasn't already, he should raise their sponsor fee.

I ordered a rear hugger from them years ago. The quality was good, but the moto corse decal was on crooked. I never said anything so I have nothing to bitch about.
post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-06-2009, 09:12 AM
Established Member

isn't there anything over there equal to BBB in the US, like a trading standards agency? If there is has any one filed a complaint? Can you use this agency to do research on businesses over there so you know who your doing business with? I do agree take there money for the forum and spread the word on here about how they are treating customers.
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-06-2009, 09:40 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Thanks carbonf4

I am already in contact with Mastercard - but your information is definitely usefull.

I useed to buy lots of stuff from emoto, but thats a couple of years ago. Then no problems - now terrible.

Can anyone reccomend a good place to buy Arrow from in europe?

post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-06-2009, 09:53 AM

There ya go mate. Importers to the UK & a site better than the inbreds

http://www.bandcexpress.co.uk/
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-06-2009, 09:56 AM

You should add my signature to your sig.... I did it so that members would see it anytime I posted and hopefully it would help. When it happened I just got my money back from Visa. They were very good about it and I had money back in only a day or two.
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-06-2009, 03:12 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to The_castle
[quote=CAG;271430]I'm the minority here. I think as long as Alvin lets members post negative comments about them, and lets members have signatures that say "don't shop at emoto", I think it would be foolish of him NOT to take their money.

I know you are a smart guy Carl so have a think about who's money that really is.
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-06-2009, 04:02 PM

New Site Garage
Visa's?

WHAT'S THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN?!
'09 Brutale 1078RR
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, '05 Brutale S 750
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-06-2009, 07:21 PM
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
[QUOTE=The_castle;271517]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAG View Post
I'm the minority here. I think as long as Alvin lets members post negative comments about them, and lets members have signatures that say "don't shop at emoto", I think it would be foolish of him NOT to take their money.

I know you are a smart guy Carl so have a think about who's money that really is.
It certainly should not be the money of anyone who reads this forum.

If you do read this forum and decide to order from them, well, as my dear grand mother used to say "good luck to ya."

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode