MV Agusta price support to expire on 5/31 - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 02:51 PM Thread Starter

MV Agusta price support to expire on 5/31

Remember those threads I had about 312R going for $20K OTD (about $18K w/o the CA tax)? Those prices were made possible by MV Agusta USA supporting dealer to move inventory. I got the e-mail (below) that the program ends on 5/31. I guess MV Agusta USA got to the numbers they were looking for.

Quote:
Sunday at PI: Tech Talk. BBQ. Racing. Offers ending.
Join us at Pro Italia this Sunday the 31st for a full afternoon of Italian motorcycling enthusiasm.

The Deal: starting at 11 AM we'll be hosting one of our free Tech Talks wherein one of our Factory Trained Technicians will run-down basic motorcycle maintenance. This talk will take place in our Service bay and is free. Immediately following we'll be firing up the BBQ grill and settling in for a day of watching races. At noon the 250 GP from Italy will be broadcast followed by the MotoGP race from Mugello from 1-2 PM. After that we'll be watching both of the World Superbike races from Salt Lake City, Utah. The WSBK events run from 2-4 PM.

Stop on by for knowledge, a bite, big-screen racing and to take last minute advantage on financing for Ducatis or remarkable savings on '07 MV Agustas that end on the 31st. Contact Pro Italia Sales at 818 249-5707 or [email protected] for more information. This and other future events can be found on our calendar page..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ducati financing and MV special pricing ending May 31st
If you are considering a Ducati 848 or Monster 696 OR if you wish to pick up a brand new '07 MV Agusta F4-1000R then ACT because our Ducati Financing for these models and our Special Purchase price for the MV's will expire this Sunday, May 31st.

Through a new partnership with FreedomRoad Financial, a sponsor of Larry Pegram's 1098R AMA Superbike team, we are pleased to offer qualified buyers a Monster 696 for $119.26 per month and/or the lithe 848 for $179.54 per month.

At the same time we made a special purchase of three, still new, '07 F4-1000Rs. We currently have in stock a black monoposto and a black 1+1 while the red mono posto has been sold. Until Sunday the 31st these last two MV's are available at a remarkable price. After the 31st MV Agusta's price support will expire and the prices for these bike will be less remarkable. Also, once these are gone we'll all be looking at '09 models at '09 prices starting in June.

Contact Pro Italia Sales at 818 249-5707 or [email protected] for more information on either of these offers - but contact 'em now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other News
- MotoGP Helmet Contest continues: Predict a winner for this week's Italian GP. Send you pick to [email protected], along with your name by 3 PM the day before the race (send before 3PM this Saturday, the 30th). One guess per person. Those who picks 5 correct race winners can enter in the final race contest - choosing the entire finishing order of the final 2009 race. Winner of the final contest round wins the helmet of their choice (subject to availability 'natch).

- PI's Ride Before You Buy - June 7th: If you are ready to buy a Ducati, we want to make it easy for you to experience what it is like to ride an Italian motorcycle in it's element - the twisty canyon roads of Southern California. We'll be at Newcomb's Ranch with a selection of bikes on Sunday June 7th. Reservations, gear, moto license and insurance required. Reservations made and questions answered by Rick in Sales [email protected] or 818 249-5707.

- Vanson Stitcher at PI - June 13th-14th: We'll have a Vanson Factory Stitcher in house on the weekend of June 13th and 14th. Vanson will be available to perform simple repairs and mods (adding zip to pants, adding patches, changing out velcro etc) often for free or for reasonable fees. They will also be appraising more extensive repairs and mods which they would then take back to Vanson for completion. Contact Apparel Manager Karen (ex-Vanson) who can answer any and all questions regarding your high quality American leather goods 818 249-5707 or [email protected]. Appointments not required.

- Thank you: Thank you to all the PI riders, regular customers and new faces who showed up last Friday evening to peep the new Ducati Streetfighter and make the evening a good time. We appreciate your business and are honored by your support. We'll have some images up soon on our blog.

- Regis Laconi: Torna Presto!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 06:55 PM
ASM

Well...let's what kind of special price they have after the end of this one...

Ciao, Andreas
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 08:49 PM

I will be curious if this is the reason for the preorder only on the 1078 if they are just clearing stock for a new model.

I believe she is the Devil in a candy wrapper.
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 10:04 PM
The Machinist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dova80 View Post
I will be curious if this is the reason for the preorder only on the 1078 if they are just clearing stock for a new model.

I think that is exactly the case.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Harris View Post
I think that is exactly the case.

We shall see and in all honesty its really not to far off either.

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 11:40 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dova80 View Post
I think so.

1) MV had a lot of F4R and 312's in inventory and dealers;
2) MV doesn't want their $25K motorcycles selling for the discounted prices of $18K. Hurts the brand image; and
3) Just speculating but a new bike may be here next year and limited 312RR keeps the niche market from being really pissed off.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-28-2009, 02:20 PM Thread Starter

Oh, by the way, Pro Italia sold my F4. I got a call that they sold my F4 last week and were looking for the second set of keys. Wasn't even on their showroom for a month!
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-28-2009, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan Gibbs View Post
Oh, by the way, Pro Italia sold my F4. I got a call that they sold my F4 last week and were looking for the second set of keys. Wasn't even on their showroom for a month!

I am curious how much did you get for it?

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-28-2009, 04:46 PM Thread Starter

Don't know. I was told they'd try to sell it for $12K. Their site lists a red/silver '05 with 1600 miles going for $11,500. It all stock like mine but mine had 7,000 mile but just got the 7,500 service.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-28-2009, 05:04 PM

Are you without an MV now awaiting the new model coming out later this year(in theory)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode